Options

Still happening 11 out of 12 daily Sumner journey

Posted a few days ago. Started new account and this stupid captain marvel thing has replaced the normal milestones. I am stuck on 12/15 which is open a daily crystal. I have opened 3 and it will not let me move on. Any advice

Comments

• Options
    Been happening to lots of newer accounts.

Most likely it's only counting certain types of Daily Crystals (there are different versions based on your progression in game, such as Initial Beginner, Act-3 (?) Proven, Uncollected, Cav, etc)

Potentially as people advance way too quickly than years ago, they move on to higher level Daily Crystals before reaching that 12th level in the Objective List.
    And if they previously opened all of their initial Daily Crystals, the newer version they now are getting would no longer count for that Objective.
  • Options
    So rediicous. Different experiences for new account. Some get fight breakdown, some don't. Some get beginner xp boost some don't. I had the captain marvel last time, now its normal again. Why it's not the experience for all new accounts is beyond me. But not the first time I have said that about kabam