**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

September Legends Run

I didn't receive the mail that says whether this month's EQ is eligible for a Legends Run. Did anyone else not get it?

I went ahead and attempted a Legends Run for this month anyway. My final time - 3:26:23. If this month is eligible for a Legends Run, do you think I would make it?

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    I think that every month is legends run eligible. I didn’t receive an email for august and got the title

With your time you should be good
  • Options
    CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    There's a legend run opportunity every monthly EQ, regardless of the mail. I made it last month with a 3:28:xx for place #55, so it looks good for you. Hopefully you get it!
  • Options
    MasterzxProMasterzxPro Posts: 38
    Alright. Thanks for the info. We'll see the results in a month!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    Can I ask how many energy refills / units did you guys spend to do your runs? Thanks.
  • Options
    I built up 18 Refills just from random sources. Everyone told me I needed 40 to do the run, so I bought 22. I ended up only needing 36 but I still spent 660 units
  • Options
    The mail just came in
  • Options
    Do u have to 100% all eq difficulties to get the legends title.
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 370 ★★★

Do u have to 100% all eq difficulties to get the legends title.

Only heroic and master.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 604 ★★★
    Guess with 8.1 being pushed back I could use my refills for a legends run, wonder how fast r4 herc and r3 corvus clear it
  • Options
    Nicoya24Nicoya24 Posts: 38

I think that every month is legends run eligible. I didn’t receive an email for august and got the title

What was your time? I attempted in August as well, but I might have missed the cut.
  • Options
    BestAnandBestAnand Posts: 42
    I did in 3:33... Hope that's good enough
  • Options
    Nicoya24 said:

What was your time? I attempted in August as well, but I might have missed the cut.
    3:05 and placed 5th
  • Options
    BestAnand said:

I did in 3:33... Hope that's good enough

Could be enough
  • Options

I didn't receive the mail that says whether this month's EQ is eligible for a Legends Run. Did anyone else not get it?

I went ahead and attempted a Legends Run for this month anyway. My final time - 3:26:23. If this month is eligible for a Legends Run, do you think I would make it?

Until what date we can qualify for legend title this month?
  • Options
    September 21
  • Options
    I kept struggling this month but ran it in 3:40:15… I used 39 energy refills. My team was Corvus, 5 & 6 star falcon, cull obsidian, and og cap on 30% boost the whole time. Game crashed 4 or 5 times.. & had to play with reverse controls to give my thumb a break halfway through. Idk if I made the cut but it suck’s cuz my fights were sooo fast. Just takes forever between the fights on the path…
  • Options
    Sasmis said:

I kept struggling this month but ran it in 3:40:15… I used 39 energy refills. My team was Corvus, 5 & 6 star falcon, cull obsidian, and og cap on 30% boost the whole time. Game crashed 4 or 5 times.. & had to play with reverse controls to give my thumb a break halfway through. Idk if I made the cut but it suck’s cuz my fights were sooo fast. Just takes forever between the fights on the path…

Lol what. Which device ?
  • Options
    EnviEnvi Posts: 34

Sasmis said:

Lol what. Which device ?
    iPad Gen 7
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Can I start it now or did I miss the time that you had to do it? Somebody told me you have to do it within the first two weeks of the new event quest.
  • Options
    MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    Haven't touched it at all. I know once you start and either Heroic or Master the clock starts on you. And I haven't done either of them yet. I was getting ready today to start a legends run and then I remember somebody talking about you needed to do it in the first two weeks. That doesn't seem right to me, but maybe it is, that's why I'm asking. Does anybody know for sure?
  • Options
    If u do it before 1PM EST on the 21st, ur eligible. U have about 14 hours left from this post!
  • Options

From where i can find the results of August time attack?
  • Options

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends/p4

You are welcome mate
  • Options
    MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★

You are welcome mate
    Duude! Was about about to post the same :D
    Thats why you placed higher than me last month ;)
  • Options
    MR_61088 said:

You are welcome mate
    Duude! Was about about to post the same :D
    Thats why you placed higher than me last month ;)
    Haha 😅 in the end it doesn’t matter where you are placed - main thing is that it worked 😊
  • Options
    BestAnandBestAnand Posts: 42
    When will results come out? Isn't that supposed to be today? 5th October
  • Options
    Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    What’s generally the best team for legends run?
  • Options
    Results should be out on the 6th or 7th.
  • Options
    I got 3:24 minutes I hope I get it
  • Options
    EnviEnvi Posts: 34
    Nalak8 said:

What’s generally the best team for legends run?

There are a handful of different synergy teams that compliment hard hitting champs such as Corvus, CGR, Ghost, Hit monkey, etc…
    Start & finish master difficulty with: Corvus Glaive, 5 & 6* Falcon, Cull Obsidian and OG Cap (+39% attack & +8 health) run full suicides and save up 3 to 4 30% 1 hour attack boost to use.
    Then when you switch over to start with heroic difficulty, if you have her awakened. Run a Ghost biased team with antman, wasp, yellow jacket and hulkbuster.