**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you were a celebrity and asked to create a celebrity challenge...

2ยป

Comments

• Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Overseer - my personal Bud Spencer
    King Pin - the cool fat guy
    Hercules hairs on the chest ๐Ÿคช
  • AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Captain America - First learned how to parry

SpiderMan (Stark Enhanced) - Then learned how to dex

Wasp - Learned to intercept

Doom - Learned to completely alter normal play style to get the most from the champion

Guillotine - Learned to never rank up a champion before the โ€œbuffโ€ gets announced
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 586 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    SuelGames said:

Original 6 Avengers

Ronin or Hawkeye - Increased Bleed, Falter and Masochism

Black Widow or BWDO - Increased Evade, Bane and Mighty Charge.

Immortal Hulk, Hulk Ragnarok or Hulk - Rage, Buffet and Safeguard

CapIW, CapWWII or Cap - Debuff immunity, Brute Force and Biohazard

Thor or Thor Rags - Power Drain/Block immunity, Power Gain and Mix Master

IM, SIM or IMIW - Power Shield, Explosive Personality and Bubble Shield

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    It depends. I could come up with a squad based on my favorite champions, or champions that mattered a lot to me at various milestones in the game. However, I've also been having this idea for a while that I would love to see a gauntlet of nobody champions with really fun nodes that turn their usual boring selves into fun puzzles.

As such, I'll choose more overlooked champions that have mattered a great deal to me throughout the years.

* OG Captain America was a workhorse for me in the early game thanks to his high block proficiency.

* Psylocke was my original queen of power control.

* Hela is the first boss I remember facing in EQ. Her indestructible destroyed me.

* Gwenpool was so valuable to me in the early days due to her special attack immortality.

* Doc Ock became my king of power control when I advanced somewhat in the game.

* Ghost Rider is one of my favorite Marvel characters and a champion I was so happy to have in the early days.
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 โ˜…โ˜…
    I would Definitely include my Communist block (Black Widow Deadly Origin, Red Guardian, Colossus , and Magik) If you guys want to add Crimson Dynamo as a Tech and Fantasia as a Mystic. That would be great.

Can you get a new celebrity like Iman Vellani (Ms. Marvel) I know she plays the game??
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 275 โ˜…โ˜…
    Venompool, first 4* pulled him about a month after his release and has been my favourite champion in the entire game ever since and he carried me through all of 4 and 5 acts pre and post buff

Storm X, first 5* absolutely love her, took her to rank 5 just because, havent even used her since. She's just sitting there, but I love her

BWCV, First BGT 6*, Carried me through 6.2 champion and much more, first r2 and going to be first r3, just need to fin d 9k t5 mystic frags

Shang-Chi, pulled him from a grandmaster crystal and took him straight to rank 4, after a week r5, i truly believe he has the highest sp2 damage in the entire game, just because his chi charges are 'technically' infinite, his animations are smooth and his playstyle his awesome

Massacre, my boi massacre was my 4th 5* took him to r2 and have kept him there for ages, but then i duped him and fell back in love and took him to rank 4 recently and am contemplating r5

Iron fist 2*, bit weird but he was one of my main champs like really really early on in the game (talking like act 2), and i remember bragging about it to my brother that my r2 iron first could take 4* r1 down that i was really scared of, i guess he brings me nostalgia cause now im fighting 30k+ PI opponents like its nothing, and i remember being scared of 900 PI adaptoids.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk
  • MrOmegaBeastMrOmegaBeast Posts: 34 โ˜…
    Archangel - He's my favorite marvel character in general, he's what brought me to the game in 2017 and only recently in 2022 did I finally get him as a 6*. R4 & unawakened, but still hits like a beast.

Havok - He ended up being the choice to take to R3 as my thronebreaker rankup out of Emma, Sabretooth and himself. Also extremely fun to use especially going into act 7. He still makes an appearance in alliance war defense and I chuck him on attack for BG whenever I get the chance.

Psylocke - First 3* I ever got and she honestly was super fun to play. If I get another 3-4 mutant gem from 100% act 8 she'll definitely go to r4 just for the nostalgia.

Ghost rider - Ghost rider was my first 5* back in 2017 when he was meta, got me through a lot of content including the first 5 fights of ROL as a r3. Coming back to the game after a couple of years break and not seeing anyone still using ghost rider on war attack was mind-blowing lol.

Specifically 6* Doom - Got this bad boy as one of my early 6*s and got him before Seatin got his. Knowing that I got Doom before Seatin added a lot of extra value to him. Doom in general certainly got me through a ton of content that I know I certainly didn't have the skill to defeat them with other champs (pre-nerf Champion comes to mind).

Warlock - He is the champ that I find the most fun to play of anyone. Beautiful animations, amazing feel, suspiciously good at chaining like 9 light intercepts in a row. Would definitely be in my top 3 champs to play with.

Honorable mention to Starky, first 2* and I never knew how to get Poise charges until like 2020.

• Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'd love a Symbiote gauntlet

Anti-Venom
    Agent-Venom
    Carnage
    Symbiote Supreme
    Venom
    And ending with Knull

(Added bonus points if it would be limited to only allowing Spiderverse Heroes and giving them interesting buffs)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

I'd love a Symbiote gauntlet

Anti-Venom
    Agent-Venom
    Carnage
    Symbiote Supreme
    Venom
    And ending with Knull

(Added bonus points if it would be limited to only allowing Spiderverse Heroes and giving them interesting buffs)

Or, we can only use our little symbiotes aka steves
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Jax, I've loved and supported the game (and forums) for many years. For me, the Buff program over the last 18 months or so has been something I've looked forward to each month (with differing amounts of satisfaction when it's come out ๐Ÿ˜‰).

The champs below truly personify the benefits of the Buff program - a group of once-mocked champions who have all been transformed from zero to... Villain
    • Punisher-2099
    • Terrax
    • King Groot
    • Magneto
    • The Hood
    • Ultron
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 665 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I'm curious what some Kabam folks like yourself would answer to this!
  • RebarkRebark Posts: 342 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I think they could be themed challenges based on side stories of the game:
    An avengers story with x-men defenders, for example, and extra objectives for those who complete or explore the challenge with avengers. I know it would be difficult to balance that, but it would be more immersive and bring a different perspective.

Another interesting theme would be the dominant champions in the game:
    We had an era of Starlord, Blade, Doom, Hercules... It would be nice to see a challenge that addressed a theme like that, like the defenders who were the best of their time: Korg, Thing...
  • Nebula- She was my first 6* and my first r4 champion
    Sersi- She has one of my favorite playstyles and is great offensively and defensively
    Hulkling- I had to open a lot of 6* features to get my man's, but he is hefty and pulls a lot of weight
    Herc- He has set the game to EZ mode ever since I got him as a 6 star
    Spiderham- He is fun and he pulled a lot of weight for me for quite awhile. I also find his animations fun to play with.
    ArchAngel- he melts everything not bleed or poison immune. He is old, but he is still good.

All of these champions I currently have at rank 4, and they are all tons of fun to play.
  • wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 โ˜…โ˜…
    Professer x-first 5 star and first r5
    Omega sential-best 4 star
    Apoc-horseman is clutch
    Falcon- got me through so much
    Hercules- BEST GOD
    Mangog- used for so long
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Fixed game

New Server man
    Competent Dev team man
    Fixed input issues man
    Fixed visual issues man
    Actual update test man
    Working playable game man
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102 โ˜…
    Shame it's only six, it'd be nice to have a boss rush of past aq bosses Ultron, Venom, Kang, Dormammu, Kingpin, Doom, Apocalypse and Thanos. All juiced in their own crazy way. Because we all started playing at one point or another and had to face some of these when we were just getting to grips with the game. With new twists on them everyone could learn how to counter their old foes again.
  • SpaceCorpSpaceCorp Posts: 73 โ˜…
    1. Omega Sentinel = My favorite champion in the game (The best champion in the game in my own opinion)
    2. Mister Fantastic = My favorite MARVEL character in general
    3. Cosmic Ghost Rider = A tanky God with amazing damage
    4. Wong = The king of power gain
    5. Jabari Panther = The queen of bleed (along with Black Cat)
    6. Kitty Pryde = Mutant Ghost