**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NOOOOOO

I thought this line of 5 stars couldn't get worse then I pulled superior iron man. But I do have good 5 stars thank god

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,165 ★★★★★

there are those who would argue Kamala has her uses too.

Like a Carina challenge?

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    @willrun4adonut exactly. And if this is OPs only list of 5* champs, they are most likely at a place where reliable furies and poison immunity may actually be useful for progression.
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★

• Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Pretty bad overall. Especially for your level.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    wheatmann said:

I thought this line of 5 stars couldn't get worse then I pulled superior iron man. But I do have good 5 stars thank god

"Oh no! Just 50% good champs in this pic, tragic!
  • Options
    wheatmannwheatmann Posts: 186 ★★
    After reading this thread I feel lucky. I was mainly just annoyed at pulling another trash iron man variant
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

Overseer is a really good champ (my 6* is at R3). Luke Cage and DDHK are both solid. I believe there are some things America Chavez can do quite well (I don't have experience with her). That's half of the list that isn't too bad. 3/8 very good, 5/8 at least usable, as there are those who would argue Kamala has her uses too.

TELL me you didn't call DDHK very good

He was the bottom of the skill class. He got a buff...and now he's like third from the bottom of the skill class
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Definitely upgrade
    Magik Corvus and Overseer for now.

Also work on your masteries slowly.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Overseer is a really good champ (my 6* is at R3). Luke Cage and DDHK are both solid. I believe there are some things America Chavez can do quite well (I don't have experience with her). That's half of the list that isn't too bad. 3/8 very good, 5/8 at least usable, as there are those who would argue Kamala has her uses too.

He was the bottom of the skill class. He got a buff...and now he's like third from the bottom of the skill class
    🙃 Someone doesn't have experience with him it seems. In my eyes, he's top 10-12
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

wheatmann said:

"Oh no! Just 50% good champs in this pic, tragic!
    This seems to be a good Disagree farm, so I will farm some more and try to clarify what I meant.

America - has powercontrol and regen. Not the best, but compared to og IM, solid and has her uses

Luke - resistance, bleed immune, AAR, his exhaustions counter powergain and when awakened, he can tank SP3s (these make him an excellent Hyperion counter btw)

DDHK - shrugoff, Miss counter, AAR and good damage

Overseer - Poison&Nullifies immune, small regen, autoblock+stun immune, nice burst damage

They aren't best of the best, but none of them is a bad pull
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Terra said:

YoMoves said:

🙃 Someone doesn't have experience with him it seems. In my eyes, he's top 10-12
    R5 5* user. Compared to the rest of skill class he's not great, especially when we have monstrosities like Shang, Aegon, Kingpin, Black Cat, Masacre, BWDO, Nick....I put DDHK on the level of roughly Black Panther. Mild utility and otherwise...would not use.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    Well my 6* luck in my alt is definitely worse than yours. Cap WWI and Sup IM. It’s just tragic but they might get a buff one day.
    Your list is pretty good. I think you should get 1 in 10 god tier and 1 in 4 decent champ. You have so many good 5*s, your pulls is definitely above average.
    Your Hercules, torch, Kingpin, doom, Kitty and warlock will come soon enough. Even with ~180 5/6* champs in my main, I only got 1/2 of the beyond god tiers myself.