**KNOWN ISSUE**
Currently, Alliance Prestige (as it concerns Alliance Quests) is not taking Relic Prestige into account. If possible, we are working to address this for the next round of Alliance Quests but will have more information for you when it is available.
Due to issues affecting Alliance Quests, we will be cancelling the current series of Alliance Quests. For more information, including compensation information, read more here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/320306/cancelling-alliance-quests-november-24-2022/

Please postpone aw season

2»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,098 ★★★★★

Hey all,

This issue should now be resolved! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue. We'll be monitoring the situation and looking at how it affected Summoners during the duration of the Bug.

When looking at "how it affected summoners" please look beyond the material cost. Though revives and units got burned doing certain content, all of the other normal stuff (aq, eq, sq, bg, etc) was also still being completed as normal, but with a massive drop in enjoyment. This last week was very much a chore rather than a fun time with a game we like. Remember that we're just people who like your product at its best, and not just a bunch of rubes who are obligated to log in every few hours.
    Ghost / Kitty / G99 / Stryfe etc all have a phase timer right under their health bar (cooldown timer for G99).

Terrax’s Rock Field causes his power bar to grey out.

Emma’s states are shown under her health bar.

Yes there are vfx issues, but that doesn’t mean it totally handicapped anyone or caused a “massive drop in enjoyment”.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,189 ★★★★★
    I know a lot of people are going to focus on the fact that VFX issues are now fixed. But the attack tactic has been bugged for months with no response or update about it getting fixed
  • Fredhorst23Fredhorst23 Posts: 1,105 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Hey all,

This issue should now be resolved! Thank you all for your patience as we worked to address this issue. We'll be monitoring the situation and looking at how it affected Summoners during the duration of the Bug.

When looking at "how it affected summoners" please look beyond the material cost. Though revives and units got burned doing certain content, all of the other normal stuff (aq, eq, sq, bg, etc) was also still being completed as normal, but with a massive drop in enjoyment. This last week was very much a chore rather than a fun time with a game we like. Remember that we're just people who like your product at its best, and not just a bunch of rubes who are obligated to log in every few hours.
    How do you quantify enjoyment?
    I wasn't talking to you.
    I'm simply pointing out that enjoyment isn't something they can measure and put out in a generic sense. There are certainly gestures they can make for our trouble, but enjoyment lost isn't really a metric that's backed up by data.
    Blah blah blah blah. Thanks for the amazing insights. I was speaking to my own experience and only on my own behalf. I understand that there's not a way to measure it in pots and units. But they are human beings at the end of the day and can figure out what steps to take outside of raw data. They certainly have plenty of experience with this kind of thing.
    You literally can’t quantify “enjoyment” as a measure for compensation. No one can. Be realistic.
    I think it's literally the point of any compensation from kabam ever. They send out a package with the intentions of giving you enough happy to balance out the sad that came from whatever problem. They aren't going in and finding out exactly what resources you used and giving you a 1 to 1 equivalent as recompense. They're giving you a certain number of items and crystals so ypu stop beingad at them.

Hey all,

this made me laugh. You are talking as if a bit of vfx gone has killed your enjoyment
    it barely matters for a few champs
    ghost,emma and stryfe isnt even that hard. you dont need rock field to know terrax is emitting dmg rn with his power bar draining out.
    I will agree for g2099 and invisible women. Kitty can mess you up if you werent using a special counter but thats just it
    Its not like that's all AQ was full of and war is offseason rn anyway

They will obviously consider all of it still in the compensation so just wait for it. They will give what they think we deserve and that will be it. They haven't ever changed the compensation nor added to it later.
    I honestly don't care about compensation, I want a game that works properly without glaring flaws. It would be one thing if the vfx was the only problem, but it wasn't. It's just one more thing to add to the list that had to be factored in while trying to just do fights normally.
    xNig said:

Hey all,

Ghost / Kitty / G99 / Stryfe etc all have a phase timer right under their health bar (cooldown timer for G99).

Terrax’s Rock Field causes his power bar to grey out.

Emma’s states are shown under her health bar.

Yes there are vfx issues, but that doesn’t mean it totally handicapped anyone or caused a “massive drop in enjoyment”.
    Technically it does mean that because I'm saying that, specifically for me, it caused problems fighting in various areas and made me enjoy the game less. I know there are other ways to see the effects status, I could also pause it and see what buffs they have. I could watch for Hercules health to hit 1% then watch his timer while avoiding his attacks or back off mephisto until I see him stop power gaining. But none of that is how it's meant to work right? And it sucked right? Maybe I should ask instead, did all yall that keep disagreeing with me actually enjoy the game more and liked watching the timer instead of fighting your opponent normal?