Options

What are your opinions on the new MCOC brightness?

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
After updating, I noticed that the background and quest team screen is brighter. What do you think?

What are your opinions on the new MCOC brightness? 156 votes

I don't like it
30%
World EaterTristansmy168Longshot_33SceptilemaniacCassyTurtleFlakesLucidblueprintsRockyshockyWordunkengamep01ntbooscka2536_colonOuxWhoDaPooRebarkGodslayer_1AMS94GinjabredMonstaMercymaker 47 votes
Looks pretty good
42%
Kabam MiikeSnakeEyes69DarthVadidRaganatorLuk3mZHeraldofNoneFrankWhiteCat_MurdockNavneetExHavokDarth_StewieNemesis666Sw0rdMasteryuwWolviedrone97SyedMudassirRakeYoungFloorKillerRabarberstengelCranky_Trump 67 votes
I don't care
26%
DrZolaSnizzbarEgor_135MongoPawnfmussapMityAntYoMovesMhd20034AanthoKiptonadeRasiloverCupidArchdemon_Referencercm2017AleorET_ibelieveBocksaroxBerjibsSpider_Rico 42 votes

Comments

• Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    When did it happen, mine is same, maybe there is a problem with your device.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    The surtur background arena feels it got darker.
    It's stressful to the eyes.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Where’s the “I didn’t notice” option?

Scratch that, noticed now when fighting Dragon Man. He’s a very deep, dark purple for me haha
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    Etm34 said:

Etm34 said:

Where’s the “I didn’t notice” option?

Scratch that, noticed now when fighting Dragon Man. He’s a very deep, dark purple for me haha
    I noticed this also with dragon man. Not a good change; can’t make out any of his features.

• Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Looks pretty good
    I like it so much it makes the game a little bit different.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    Some champs are too bright
    Specially those with a lot of white or metal on their body
    I can see the change being a positive but things need a bit more calibration
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★
    What?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    I am not decided yet.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 361 ★★★
    I don't like it
    Why on earth do they have to keep fiddling around with the game. Just leave it be just for one month
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

When did it happen, mine is same, maybe there is a problem with your device.

Seriously, I have the updated version of the game and haven't noticed a change. Are you playing on Android or iPhone?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    For those still wondering, the changes I mentioned are also evident in the Champion Info page, as well as in the screenshot above.
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    Looks pretty good

After updating, I noticed that the background and quest team screen is brighter. What do you think?

It’s great I can read the jumbled text/font now
  • Options
    smy168smy168 Posts: 209 ★★
    I don't like it
    I think its for the Relics maybe? a little extra pop when they release?
  • Options
    Looks pretty good
    I can't believe people are complaining about things looking better and clearer. I love it.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

I can't believe people are complaining about things looking better and clearer. I love it.

Problem is in instances where it completely washes away the features, like the Dragon Man example above
  • Options
    B0B3SZB0B3SZ Posts: 71
    I don't care
    Dragonman looks badass
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    I don't like it
    B0B3SZ said:

Dragonman looks badass

Not to my eyes; he’s just darker. He looks like a huge, muddled dark purple ball when you’re fighting him .
  • Options
    i give it a see plus