Why not ?

Rocket13Rocket13 Member Posts: 83
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
With the introduction of infamous iron man i was thinking , now we have ironman + doctor doom = infamous iron man (Who is broken), why do not have a broken captain america who will be the worthy captain america with the hammer of thor ? I suggest that because the other side which is team cap they want that kind of captain america. I want to know if something is going to happen like this plus community of Marvel Contest Of Champions !!!
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    That was the argument everybody had until they got Infinity War cap, now that argument never comes up except for people who want to see him with a hammer.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Rocket13 said:

With the introduction of infamous iron man i was thinking , now we have ironman + doctor doom = infamous iron man (Who is broken), why do not have a broken captain america who will be the worthy captain america with the hammer of thor ? I suggest that because the other side which is team cap they want that kind of captain america. I want to know if something is going to happen like this plus community of Marvel Contest Of Champions !!!

Because Infamous Iron Man is an comic arc for Victor Von Doom. Captain America never had any sort of arc where he became Thor or anything like that. He's used Thor's hammer many times in the comics but IIM is an actual comic character.

CapIW in MCOC is Nomad in the comics. That's why he's a separate character in the game.
  • Rocket13Rocket13 Member Posts: 83

That was the argument everybody had until they got Infinity War cap, now that argument never comes up except for people who want to see him with a hammer.

I believe that everyone want to see at mcoc the cap with the hammer but if was hyped when at cinema left the hammer i belive want that bad
  • Rocket13Rocket13 Member Posts: 83
    edited October 2022

Rocket13 said:

Because Infamous Iron Man is an comic arc for Victor Von Doom. Captain America never had any sort of arc where he became Thor or anything like that. He's used Thor's hammer many times in the comics but IIM is an actual comic character.

CapIW in MCOC is Nomad in the comics. That's why he's a separate character in the game.
    Okay i understand that but why not !!!
  • If you would like to pitch new champion ideas, please use the dedicated Character Wishlist Thread 3.0 to do so, and check out some of the cool ideas other users have shared while you're there!
This discussion has been closed.