**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Damage from Liquid Courage has increased, or healing has decreased?

ThorkiThorki Posts: 56 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
The damage from Liquid Courage has always equalled the healing supplied by Willpower + Recovery with a single poison debuff. Currently, when playing 7.2.6 with a maxed 5 star Quake, I am receiving 88 damage per tick and only healing for 84 health. This is really adding up, causing me to take 4+% additional damage per fight. Whats up with that? Did it change since the update? Btw, no health boosts on and no health synergies either.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Did you remove glass canon?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    And whom were you fighting
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 ★★★
    Thorki said:

The damage from Liquid Courage has always equalled the healing supplied by Willpower + Recovery with a single poison debuff. Currently, when playing 7.2.6 with a maxed 5 star Quake, I am receiving 88 damage per tick and only healing for 84 health. This is really adding up, causing me to take 4+% additional damage per fight. Whats up with that? Did it change since the update? Btw, no health boosts on and no health synergies either.

Couldn’t be more wrong, it’s never been even, I enter fights with non immune champs knowing I’ll lose about 10% health, if it was even as you’re stating I’d lose nothing.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    We would need more information than just this, like area of the game you were playing, against who, etc
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    “It’s really adding up”

It’s less than 25% health if she clears the whole path.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Always equal is a false statement, how many points do you have on willpower, recovery, salve and glass canon?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Changing your Mastery setup can effect this. Someone mentioned glass cannon already but also vitality, greater, vitality, and salve may all be playing a part. Also I'm not sure if synergies that boost health by a percentage can have an effect as well.

Also, I exclusively run the Recoil tree and it usually never is equal. I am almost always taking a small bit of damage like you are, especially after salve runs out.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    It should be equal. I use recoil masteries for almost 2 years now and I used to run Quake a lot and it’s always equal unless I’m in war where the opponent has Despair or I have red or green boosts on. I can quake for 15 minutes without taking damage the poison.

• VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    https://streamable.com/n7e6pg

Here’s how it goes.
  • AdjeriusAdjerius Posts: 68
    edited October 2022
    More than likely, your current maximum health is higher than normal. Either through a boost, mastery change, synergy, node, or some other interaction.

You mentioned no health boost, but what about the combined health/attack boost?