She-Hulk Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Deadpool and She-Hulk are going to be very good friends
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    I was hoping to see Feige himself, but it was a nice touch hahahahhaaha i didnt like the ending itself, but the 4th wall break part was glorious XD
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I loved it. I thought it was hilarious. I loved the remake of the Incredible Hulk series titles with Jen/She-Hulk.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I'm thinking they will tie in the Todd character with Samuel Sterns aka the Leader. Hopefully the Wrecking Crew can show up in Daredevil born again. These are some ideas I have.
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Member Posts: 51
    LMFAO!!!

She-Hulk Ep. 9 easily the best season finale out of the Marvel Disney+ tv shows

I love the fourth wall breaking, and K.E.V.I.N
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Member Posts: 51
    WONGERS
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    Typhoon said:

Yeah, I thought episode 9 was a cluster f.

This show started strong through episode 3 and then absolutely tanked. The only redeeming part of the finale was when Jen said Hulks smash things, and sometimes Matt Murdock. Otherwise, little character development, who even knows what the plot of this show was, and thankfully it’s over.

Wish it was better.

I would say it was bad right from the first episode, from her origin story to this last episode. If u would just turn off your mind to everything and then watch it, only then it might feel enjoyable.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Anyone else bothered by what they did to Abomination?

1 - I like the new design, more comic based
    2 - Except for his face, they took out the monstrous face and put the actor s face, knda like what they did with Hulk over the years
    3 - But what bothered me the most was his voice, in 2008 he had a monstrous voice and now, when transformed, he still has the thin actor s voice like a complete p....
    4 - And im not even getting in the merit of what they did to his personality, seeking redemption, doing yoga and stuff.. i mean wtf bro

Ps: i wonder why Wong took him again, maybe he s joinning the Thunderbolts?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    How is it the jail facility where Abomination was being held and where Jen was for a while have inhibitor devices when Bruce mentioned it took him a while and the one he had was a prototype.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Oh and Josh gets off the hook.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★

How is it the jail facility where Abomination was being held and where Jen was for a while have inhibitor devices when Bruce mentioned it took him a while and the one he had was a prototype.

Different versions of the same concept I expect, Bruce probably made one tailored to prevent Hulking out, DODC ones are just for impeding powers in general.