**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Design of Oct. Rifts (opponents, saving up entries, quitting, etc)

(without having run them yet, but providing insight based on prior Rift/Lab months)

Are the opponents randomized each time, similar to Rifts/Labs in past ?

And when you start a Rift quest, is there a “Timer” that would cause the Rift Quest to reset each day ?
It only shows an overall 35-day timer for the Rifts Side Quest, (although I thought in previous Rift months it used to show the 24-hour timer up front without even being in a running Rift, so you knew when it would reset)

So (assuming the above) is the implementation this month similar to other times…
(summarizing what that means, and asking others to confirm whether this is the case again or not)

1. Opponents are randomized per player (they are not the same for everyone on the same day) ??
(A) Is the Boss random as well ?

2. They get re-randomized again for the next time you start another Rift (SO LONG AS) you had actually COMPLETED the previous Rift. Or so long as you wait to run it the next time until such Daily Reset occurs for it ??
(A) So if you did NOT complete the previous Rift (got KO'd, and can’t get past a certain difficult opponent) and you run it again on the SAME day (needing another entry ticket/spot, ie, you saved up multiple entries to run multiple times some day), those same difficult opponents will still be there.
(B) So then, if you need to get new randomized champs (different from one you can’t get past), then you need to wait until after the Daily Reset timer for the Side Quest Rifts. Then, they will get re-randomized again.

3. Gate Types. 3*, 4*, 5*, 6*. Based on which Difficulty of Rift you are choosing to run. Looks like you only need a single champ (at a minimum) of that Star-Rarity to pass the gate. (so you don’t need a full team of all 6* if you have some better 5* you want to also include on the team)

4. As for entry tickets (spots), no matter how the opening dialog may be worded (about “returning the cost of entry” or whatever it says, if you exit in the middle of the quest), it does NOT refund your entrance ticket if you exit it early once you enter it.
(A) They are one entry per ticket (and just one difficulty of your choice), whether you complete it or exit it.
(B) Yes, you can save up multiple entries, to use up in bunches at a later date. So long as you collect the entry tickets from the objectives each day (*see next).

5. Has it been said how many of these “Champion Target” objectives can be stacked up if you don’t do some on their initial day ? I’m guessing maybe 2 incomplete objectives is the limit (but that's just a guess, based on other recent objectives)

Is it working differently from above this time ??
Any other intricacies that you see with this month ??
@DNA3000 , @SpideyFunko , @BitterSteel ???

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    There should be no limit on the amount of Champion Targets, they're just going to keep being added so if you wait to do it all on the last day you could
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    I have had the same boss (Knull) on both days. But the event announcement says the boss is random. Has anyone seen a different boss?
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 624 ★★★
    Doom and apoc as bosses so far, just candy for rewards so far
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 ★★★
    ti

I have had the same boss (Knull) on both days. But the event announcement says the boss is random. Has anyone seen a different boss?

I've had Mr Negs both runs
  • Options
    How many pre-boss opponents (per potential path) ?

Any node buffs on paths, or on boss ?

What about any different timer once you have started the quest ?
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    I’ve got candy 2/2 times so far, with a King pin then Apoco boss
  • Options

3 opponents pre-boss, no nodes
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 770 ★★★

The candy path has 0 nodes but the others do have nodes. ( im not 100% about all paths but definitely the path with 6* awakening)
  • Options
    Repto23 said:

The candy path has 0 nodes but the others do have nodes. ( im not 100% about all paths but definitely the path with 6* awakening)
    I didn’t notice any on the sig stone path but could have just not paid attention since I didn’t see any on the candy path
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Doom and KP and bosses, got candy on both days 😒
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 285 ★★

Yes. Saw Doom yesterday and Mister Negative as boss today.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 257 ★★
    Apocalypse - Day 1 - 🍬
    Nimrod - Day 2 -🍬
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★
    AntzRodz said:

Apocalypse - Day 1 - 🍬
    Nimrod - Day 2 -🍬

Plus 1
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited October 2022

I've had kingpin boss then the big white robot dude can't remember his name so looks to be random ? Haha Nimrod and candy both runs
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I had Nimrod boss Day 1 on Candy path, no nodes
    I had Kingpin boss Day 2 on T5B path, with the node that gives the opponent prowess when you do 2 of the same basic attack in a row
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    My first try i got a 6 star awakening gem crystal. Got mutant. Happy for the month if i never try again
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 ★★★★★

I had Nimrod boss Day 1 on Candy path, no nodes
    I had Kingpin boss Day 2 on T5B path, with the node that gives the opponent prowess when you do 2 of the same basic attack in a row

I guess the nodes are also random- my Kingpin had Combo Party and the node where the same combo ending attack twice in a row is a guaranteed crit
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 798 ★★★
    Got two accounts
    Main
    Apoc-candy
    My enemy (knull)-candy
    Alt
    KIngpin-candy
    Kingpin-candy