**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Health potions

MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
So, I stopped playing Alliance Wars for a few months for various reasons, but recently I joined a new alliance and I'm doing AW again.
What's going on with the "new" health potions? Ok, we can use units (but hell no, I'm not going to do that) and loyalty chips. I'm ok using loyalty but this is too expensive. It costs 20,000 loyalty chips to get a level 4 potion, while today, I only got 24,000 loyalty chips by winning the war in plat 4. I usually go on the 9th path, and fight some bosses and I need more than one potion.... I find the new system ridiculous, am I missing something?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Check out the new AW Team Revive (40% health) costing just 1 Loyalty.

If you can get thru additional fights at just 40% health after a KO, you won’t need to use any Heals.
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★
    I saw that, but I'm not gonna get ko just to heal more
    Usually, the number of KOs matters a lot and one or two more can make a big difference
  • Options
    Well of course.
    But if you thought the only revives were still just the really tiny ones, this is a new one. If you were already KO anyways.

So instead of tiny revive and then bunch of Heals, this will cut down on the number of heals needed after reviving.
  • Options
    Prof4Prof4 Posts: 10
    They should bring back compensation ! We're suffering from too many game crashing during AQ/AW and the cost for health potions is, honestly, expensive. Specially for those who have'nt reach high level and have nt sufficient loyalty to buy health potions in the store.
    They can also increase amount of loyalty in the AW rewards, depending on the type of map.