**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Repeated pieces by platinumpool

Hello, I would like to know if it were possible if at some point they would bring out options to obtain the missing Platinumpool pieces or if they would make some kind of exchange to change the ones I have repeated for the ones I am missing, it would be great. Thanks in advance

Comments

• KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Missing platpool pieces, yes.
    Exchange platpool pieces, definitely not.
  • Nick_Nick_ Posts: 5
    edited October 2022
    In my case it would be to complete the super fabulous, it consists of 6 pieces which I already have, but two are heads and the other two are from the chest. It would be fantastic to be able to change them for the two arms that I lack, either through a selector, some offer, even with runes. It's a bit frustrating to have several of the same pieces and have them sit in your inventory without any use. @Kabam Miike Check contemplate that idea, please.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    They’ve not really done a good job of capitalizing on the fun that Platpool originally stood for in events, or his potential. As far as I can remember, the Summer event has been the only place to get the 6* Platpool pieces in something like 6-8 months. Kinda ridiculous, especially if you already had his booty and didn’t want to get 3 booties, instead of one of multiple pieces……
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I would love the opportunity to get more pieces or be able to work towards targeting a particular piece...

Torture continues as I'm missing a 6-star Left arm and 5-star Torso... So close yet so far... 🥹

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I agree this would be nice. Maybe during December they could do it as a "gift" to the player base aka the community.
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I feel like 7*’s will be here before I get to form even a 5* Platpool…at which point I’ll be no longer interested in a 5* Platpool.

This is just one of the many areas where you can be graduating from university but the game wants to help you get through high school.

I suppose the duplicate pieces would come in handy for awakening Platpool, but if not it would be nice to trade them in.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Frankly if Kabam open up the option to redeem designated piece of puzzle in Camp Resort Store with platinumpool coin, I think more players will buy the resort pass.
    Of course, it doesn't make sense to buy something to have it repeated 3 times haha. Anyway, it's because of things like these that I don't put money into the game and every day I feel less and less like continuing to play.

For my part, topic closed, goodbye platinumpool haha
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Thinking about PlatPool in general, I have to admit I’m mentally far down the curve of “diminishing marginal returns.”

It would have been very cool and fun to land a PlatPool early on (or even later on) and use him in different content for fun and experimentation. But now…I’m really close to beyond the point of caring.

Why? Because he’s not a champ I’m going to invest in, he’s not a viable champ for most content I’m doing and he’s clearly not going to be made more available even for those of us who have multiple body parts. If I were still an arena grinder, I suppose I might appreciate having one more 6* to throw at arena.

All of which is fine—he’s a trophy champ. But…the allure of trophy champs (for me at least) has a shelf life. I’m pretty close to the point I was at when I finally pulled a 4* UC (long before there was a loyalty store). It was a shock, but I was deep into 5*’s by that point and not willing to throw resources at a 4*.

I’m sure others may love the champ and may be collectors who want everyone. I understand. But I’m very close to being just fine with a batch of disembodied PlatParts cluttering my inventory.

Dr. Zola
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Im just trying to get some booty... No, seriously. I have 4 torsos but missing the final booty piece. Hopefully Kabam will sell or trade us some butt later this year.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Thinking about PlatPool in general, I have to admit I’m mentally far down the curve of “diminishing marginal returns.”

It would have been very cool and fun to land a PlatPool early on (or even later on) and use him in different content for fun and experimentation. But now…I’m really close to beyond the point of caring.

Why? Because he’s not a champ I’m going to invest in, he’s not a viable champ for most content I’m doing and he’s clearly not going to be made more available even for those of us who have multiple body parts. If I were still an arena grinder, I suppose I might appreciate having one more 6* to throw at arena.

All of which is fine—he’s a trophy champ. But…the allure of trophy champs (for me at least) has a shelf life. I’m pretty close to the point I was at when I finally pulled a 4* UC (long before there was a loyalty store). It was a shock, but I was deep into 5*’s by that point and not willing to throw resources at a 4*.

I’m sure others may love the champ and may be collectors who want everyone. I understand. But I’m very close to being just fine with a batch of disembodied PlatParts cluttering my inventory.

Dr. Zola

This is the problem with them waiting 8+ months without any significant event for the 6*, only having the summer rare drop crystals (or 3 booties), and not even having something for the 6* in a deadpool specific event?! A trophy champion should at least be attainable by those who really want them. At least Platpool has fun mechanics and reasonable possibility for usage, I would definitely take him up over any of the other actual deadpools.
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 933 ★★★
    Dont bother, Platpool is a trash champ