**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Should Kabam recolor DareDevil (Hells Kitchen)?

TONYELTIGRETONYELTIGRE Posts: 16
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
While I think he definitely needs a rerework, I wonder if there’s a realistic possibility that we can get the awesome recolor from his She-Hulk cameo. I’m sure I’m not the only one who loves Charlie as the man with no fear and also feels like he’s been done dirty in this game. Let’s will this cosmetic only change into existence :)

Should Kabam recolor DareDevil (Hells Kitchen)? 80 votes

No brainer
12% 10 votes
Keep the Netflix suit
87% 70 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Well this is not going the way I thought. Do we really like the red suit better than the recolor? I haven’t watched the show at all, just seen the teasers from IGN. I do know that Charlie was very excited for the new suit though. Kinda thought this would be a home run. I hope peeps aren’t voting no just because they don’t like the show.
  • Options
    Oh I completely agree, I was just using him in arena and just figured “baby steps”. Plus, I think his in game model is ugly, boring and outdated.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,075 ★★★★★
    They will make another Disney dd =\
  • Options

Well this is not going the way I thought. Do we really like the red suit better than the recolor? I haven’t watched the show at all, just seen the teasers from IGN. I do know that Charlie was very excited for the new suit though. Kinda thought this would be a home run. I hope peeps aren’t voting no just because they don’t like the show.

I like She Hulk, I’ve just never been a fan of the red/yellow look on him. I hope they don’t use it for the new show
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    I know how significant it is to the history of the character but I'm not a fan of the red and yellow suit. For me the red and black works best especially if you're trying to go into stealth attacks.

I'm sure if they had designed the game differently and allowed for skin selection, it'd be a great addition but as its own character now, nah.
  • Options
    PalistesPalistes Posts: 163 ★★
    She-Hulk is awesome! Watch it! But seriously, you made a poll about a costume in a show you haven't watched and then don't want people to vote in a way you don't support if they don't like the show?
  • Options
    No not at all. I just absolutely love it and thought that the public perception was that people loved it too, Especially since Charlie spoke so highly of the suit. If people like the old suit than they can vote that way. Just didn’t want it to become a troll post against the show itself or anything. Does not impact me at all how people vote lol. I wonder if people like his all black outfit from the show even better? Was gonna make that a third poll option initially.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    They should ****ing fix him before they ****ing rework him let alone recolour him.

Never seen such a bugged champ in the game, and that champ so happens to be my favourite.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 893 ★★★★
    If there was an option for “Yes but only if he gets buffed at the same time” I’d have gone with that. I didn’t totally hate the new suit and glad it had gold not bright yellow sections but the Netflix era one is fine IMHO.

If they do anything with Daredevil again, I suspect it will be a completely new kit. I’m hoping that a Relic comes out to improve the (significant) deficiencies in some areas of his kit, but we’ll see.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★
    I think we should keep Hell's Kitchen and add the Yello/red suit when the disney + series starts
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    Thats an absolutely No!
    Maybe they one day add the yellow version too to the game but dont change the old one