**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

iHulk is a badly designed champion and should be 'rebalanced' at some point

2»

Comments

• Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Cable + Apoc are one of the very few exceptions as Cable's synergy improves an already God-tier champ, and he becomes God-tier himself+it allows Apoc to give his horseman buff to ANOTHER mutant right away as well, potentially benefiting a third champ in the process.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Cable says naw ^

Do you see anyone running Cable *without* Apoc? I think not.
    Besides, he's one of the few exceptions
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Extending his rage timer by 1-2s and lowering his immortality cooldown to 30s should help a lot. It’s just a “value” update anyway.

Or at the very least, make it so that his immortality isn’t affected by AAR and allow him to gain a passive unstoppable buff when using his heavy.
  • Options
    KingAzKingAz Posts: 55
    I get so pissed when the defender sits there and holds block
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    KingAz said:

I get so pissed when the defender sits there and holds block

Ironically, this is not even the worst of his problems. Everytime you trigger immortality, you lose 15 rage stacks, and if you kill the opponent while still in immortality, it is not refunded.

In essence, if you fight lower level champions, you will actually kill yourself over the whole quest as you'll continuously lose 15% hp per fight. And what do you get out of it? Less damage than a 5star cgr.