Power sting in incursions - way too much

Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 335 ★★★
Literally, every other buff I receive is related to power sting, It's such a niche debuff. I feel it should be removed or massively toned down. Does anyone else keep running into it or just me?

Comments

• HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Member Posts: 291 ★★
    are you talking about power stings on you or the defender
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Member Posts: 158
    Luckily I took spider ham and scorpion on my first run so I was heavily benefitted. And then I ran into idoom without switching champs and got wrecked
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    If you get the bleed causing power sting one, it goes really well. The degenerate one I agree pop up too much, but the power sting and all the armor up ones went great with my nick and Howard
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★

If you get the bleed causing power sting one, it goes really well. The degenerate one I agree pop up too much, but the power sting and all the armor up ones went great with my nick and Howard

Unless you meet up a bishop or Elsa lol. But i agree there seen to be a lot of power sting hacks that pop up, but it's been that way since they introduced those hacks.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Bugmat78 said:

Unless you meet up a bishop or Elsa lol. But i agree there seen to be a lot of power sting hacks that pop up, but it's been that way since they introduced those hacks.
    Unfortunately my end met with a dark hawk I didn’t have a counter for. I best him, but he took out 2/3 of my team
  • TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Member Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I can confirm that to
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I think that's what ruined Incursions the first time -- they changed the hacks to ones that we couldn't use.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    So they still haven't fixed it huh
  • Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 335 ★★★
    Im still having this issue. This is an incredible pain to get into later zones and consistently have useless hacks.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    Same, getting too many Power Sting Hacks as an option.

Is there really a different Hack that puts a Sting on opponent when you Bleed them ?
    I had a couple where Parry, or ending combo, would Bleed them, but never had one where Bleed also caused Sting. (albiet, limited play so far)
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Degen with impact purge is so much fun
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    I'm seeing the power sting hacks constantly too.

It got me wondering if Scorpion's debuffs count as power stings. I know they definitely act like a power sting, but I think the text that pops up when they're triggered says "Sting Burst", and I didn't see anything in his description that explicitly states the words power sting.

I feel like they're probably not treated the same way, but thought I'd ask if anyone could confirm that through first hand experience.

Thanks in advance,
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    I hope Kabam finds a way to fix this soon. The hacks are practically useless for Mutant, Skill & Mystic champs… as I too get either sting or degen choices every time.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Member Posts: 288 ★★★

Same, getting too many Power Sting Hacks as an option.

Is there really a different Hack that puts a Sting on opponent when you Bleed them ?
    I had a couple where Parry, or ending combo, would Bleed them, but never had one where Bleed also caused Sting. (albiet, limited play so far)

Yeah, it's called hemostatic charge, it's a rare hack (one that you can get after defeating the boss).