**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* heroes

God4636God4636 Posts: 11
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Why have i received a 6* iron man classic and 6* blue team cyclops....that's mad trash for 6* after all the gring, totally not worth it when i hv better 5* champs
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    *Grind
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Sorry, but it sounds like you're in the same boat with the rest of us :).

Seriously, we all have bad pulls...makes the good ones that more exciting (not that I'm promoting bad pulls in any way) :D

Best of luck in your next round of crystal openings.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    That's just rng. Plus, it sounds like you have pretty good 5*s.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You seriously made a post to ask "why" you pulled a random champ from a crystal that uses RNG (spoiler, the R in RNG stands for random).
  • Options
    Sry i didnt see anything telling what i can or cannot post so i guess its just as random as those crystal
  • Options
    6* Champs wish I had those :(
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    You've only opened a few 6* total. Give it time. No one is gonna have super awesome amazing pulls for the first few. Wait until you have 50 or so out of 80 full of meme tier trash cans before complaining
  • Options
    Smh
  • Options
    Im guessing ur kabam's spokeperson...since uk so much tell me what to expect tomorrow,

God4636 said:

Did i ask for your sympathy or u just need attention...either ways thats not my problem, like i was saying kabam needs to upgrade those crystals, thats my point. Plus too i'll appreciate if you dont comment bcz im not looking for a friend.

Lol what a clown fiesta this post is your obviously looking for sympathy complaining about bad pulls your also obviously after attention because your post an comment are argumentative an people will reply to them lol kabam aren't going to update crystals become you get some bad pulls you must be early on in the game because you haven't learned rng is a two way thing 😉 ya know good/bad . You'll get a usable 6* within 10 crystals surely but hey maybe not lol
    Im guessing your're kabam's spokesperson...plz let me know what to expect tomorrow
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    So what's your idea? Take out all the trash from 6* crystal and put them where? Or should KABAM delete those champs altogether? Or should they make the trash characters trophy champs? They are part of the game and only those champs would be released first as 7* too to atleast somewhat maintain the balance. Don't open the 7* crystal when it comes out and cry you got a 7* cyclops too. Also pls learn what RNG stands for.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    God4636 said:

Im guessing ur kabam's spokeperson...since uk so much tell me what to expect tomorrow,

God4636 said:

Did i ask for your sympathy or u just need attention...either ways thats not my problem, like i was saying kabam needs to upgrade those crystals, thats my point. Plus too i'll appreciate if you dont comment bcz im not looking for a friend.

Lol what a clown fiesta this post is your obviously looking for sympathy complaining about bad pulls your also obviously after attention because your post an comment are argumentative an people will reply to them lol kabam aren't going to update crystals become you get some bad pulls you must be early on in the game because you haven't learned rng is a two way thing 😉 ya know good/bad . You'll get a usable 6* within 10 crystals surely but hey maybe not lol
    Im guessing your're kabam's spokesperson...plz let me know what to expect tomorrow
    With that attitude? More disappointment.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Totally love how he is not looking for sympathy and he says post is about having crystals reworked but never mentioned that in original post.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    God4636 said:

God4636 said:

And I'm guessing you are very young to have such a high and unrealistic sense of entitlement.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,145 ★★★★
    If you are looking for guarantee pulls then you are looking at the wrong game. MCOC is a game that is 99% based on RNG for almost every crystals not just hero crystal shards.

Let the crazy comment begin. I'm going to make some popcorn and watch the show.
  • Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    God4636 said:

Secondly f**k that 6* grind for sh*t....idec anymore whether i get them or not, im not putting in that work again...sry. kabam needs to update that crystal bcz of the rarity of it.

*me with 90k 6* shards*
    Though in all seriousness, we all go through that. My first 6 star was freaking red skull, but in a year I have all my favorites like doom, Hercules, apoc, etc.
    Point is give it time and play at your own pace, eventually you'll get better stuff. And the faster your pace, the sooner you get them
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    God4636 said:

[removed].

Laughs in 500k 6* shards in last 2 months.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    My roster isnt really terrible but i mean...come on
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    :V
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    Just wait until you see the champions first available in 7* crystals I hope you are looking forward to a shiny new Karnak or Cyclops (Blue).
  • Options
    TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    They still haven’t given us a 6* Wolverine or Quake.
This discussion has been closed.