**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Real percentage for side quest?

2»

Comments

• DixzleDixzle Posts: 21
    Candy every day so far legendary difficulty
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    Is it any wonder there is an obesity problem with all this candy floating around in the void.
  • baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Sazed said:

In my case, its 100% candy. Have not gotten anything else and at this point I'd be dumb to think otherwise. This event is just a big L.

I was in your mindset today and I pulled the 6* AG! So maybe your luck will change like mine did
    Thanks for your words of encouragement, but I'm going to stop doing this event. I can only take failure so much before I move on. Glad that you got an awakening gem though. You seem like a decent person so I'm happy for you.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

This is what kabam support has told me regarding the paths in side quest.

I see what you mean and it’s not worded well, but it doesn’t mean there’s a 98-99% chance for Candy

They mean that each non Candy path has either a 1% or a 2% chance, and these total up to 10%, leaving a 90% chance for Candy
    the way it seems to be is each individual path is set to match the candy path. for example its 99%/1% then 98%/2% ect. like the candy path is used as the main path reference. kinda like each crystal has its own percentage per crystal.
    i know its wrong but that just how it feels tbh
  • **Trying to figure out WHAT the point of the OP even is.

Posted a screenshot of a Kabam reply they got, which in fact is a CORRECT reply.
    OP is NOT asking a question about it.
    Is NOT asking anyone to clarify what it means (since, yes, someone could interpret that as being a 98-99 chance at candy versus 1-2 other, but that's not the correct interpretation)

The OP has spammed elsewhere complaint about how low the odds are, so gets an official reply confirming how low they are, and ??? what's the question ??

If they were misinterpreting it as supposedly being BETTER odds that what OP observed, that would be one thing. But that is not the case here.
    So even if OP misinterpreting it as WORSE odds, along the line of their bad-luck they have observed, then why the post ?
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    All you need to know is that the most likely outcome is about 31-32 sets of Candy and 3-4 of the Premium rewards.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

**Trying to figure out WHAT the point of the OP even is.

Posted a screenshot of a Kabam reply they got, which in fact is a CORRECT reply.
    OP is NOT asking a question about it.
    Is NOT asking anyone to clarify what it means (since, yes, someone could interpret that as being a 98-99 chance at candy versus 1-2 other, but that's not the correct interpretation)

The OP has spammed elsewhere complaint about how low the odds are, so gets an official reply confirming how low they are, and ??? what's the question ??

If they were misinterpreting it as supposedly being BETTER odds that what OP observed, that would be one thing. But that is not the case here.
    So even if OP misinterpreting it as WORSE odds, along the line of their bad-luck they have observed, then why the post ?

The OP was implying/confused that there were higher odds than indicated.
This discussion has been closed.