**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds matchmaking

When is the issue of higher level player placing one and 2 stars in their battlegrounds roster going to be fixed. I have no shot against rank3 or rank 4 dupped 6 stars and all the need is 3 of those champs to pop up and they win. I’ve lost so many match due to this. I’m 746k facing a 2.5 million player as seen in the pictures

Comments

• Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    If they continue to choose to put everyone in the same tier you should expect to face bigger accounts.
  • Options
    WHOz_R4GEWHOz_R4GE Posts: 239 ★★
    edited October 2022
    Joe_2012 said:

When is the issue of higher level player placing one and 2 stars in their battlegrounds roster going to be fixed. I have no shot against rank3 or rank 4 dupped 6 stars and all the need is 3 of those champs to pop up and they win. I’ve lost so many match due to this. I’m 746k facing a 2.5 million player as seen in the pictures

You wanna top rewards you need to beat top accounts. Match making should not allow someone to bypass larger accounts, otherwise rewards should be tiered.

• Options
    Joe_2012Joe_2012 Posts: 9
    If they didn’t have the ability to place one and 2 star champs I wouldn’t be facing some one 3 times my level he just sucks at the game and can’t beat the people at his level. I have no problem with a challenge but in my draft I got 1 rank 2 6 star and 1 rank one 6 star the rest 5 stars and there weren’t maxed he got 4 rank 3 6 star champs in his draft
  • Options
    I’m in bronze 3 bud I made it to silver 1 last season I’m in no way trying to get to the top just don’t want to face the top on the bottom
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,149 ★★★★★
    Wait a week or two when all the biggest accounts moved up
  • Options
    MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    my advice is skip week1, maybe even week 2, then start the grind, it will be much easier since most high lvl accounts will be in gladiator circuit
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Short answer: Never

Long Answer: Never, never, never, ever, never, never, never, ever... *

* must be sung to beat of Never from Footloose soundtrack or is invalid
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Joe_2012 said:

If they didn’t have the ability to place one and 2 star champs I wouldn’t be facing some one 3 times my level he just sucks at the game and can’t beat the people at his level. I have no problem with a challenge but in my draft I got 1 rank 2 6 star and 1 rank one 6 star the rest 5 stars and there weren’t maxed he got 4 rank 3 6 star champs in his draft

Supposedly they fixed this. How do you know you didn't get matched simply because you are both in Bronze 3?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,311 ★★★★★
    Joe_2012 said:

he just sucks at the game and can’t beat the people at his level.

Pot calling kettle..you are both in bronze 3 so same level.
    They will win and move up so you get more balanced matches in a few days. So either have patience or be ready to fight and move up. Don’t complain if you get matched against bigger accounts in the same tier.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Ok bud here we are almost 2 weeks later and every other match I face one of these accounts am I still the pot calling the kettle black
    (Images removed per forum rules)
    Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on
  • Options
    I’ve screen shot every single one and reported every single one so if you’d like I can fill this post with about 30 matches worth of pic and sorry for wanting to face people my level like the game mode is intended for
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Joe_2012 said:

I’ve screen shot every single one and reported every single one so if you’d like I can fill this post with about 30 matches worth of pic and sorry for wanting to face people my level like the game mode is intended for

It's people like you who big down the report system so they are so flooded with reports that nothing ever happens to the real cheaters. There is absolutely nothing wrong or against the rules on doing that, thereby no justification to report them.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Joe_2012 said:

Sandbagging is not cheating so reporting them will do nothing. Its just exploiting the stupid match making system.
    It's addressed in the cheating post:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/317772/an-update-on-the-battle-against-cheaters#latest
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 270 ★★
    I played 17 games today and 12 of those 17 was using this method. Im almost at that point where i will be joining the rest
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    I have played 30 matches this past week and had to face like 5 sandbaggers but there roster was on par with mine so it didn't help them one bit. I was laughing since I knew what they were going to pick each time since they didn't have a choice. Either a 2 star or a 5/6 star. It was easy to select a counter for their defenders. I'm just thronebreaker so my roster isn't stacked. I have zero R4s. I have faced against some big paragon accounts but that is expected since we are trying to move up the same path. I don't want a lower reward based on my progression level. I don't like the Thronebreaker fourth of July or boxing week sale last time compare to the Paragon deals so if I want the same rewards I understand I need to play in the same circuit as them.