**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Elder Mark Correction = Joke?

Comments

• Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 629 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

If you had 680 at the beginning of season, (if I’m understanding what Kabam is doing) … you should receive 1105 additional marks (680x2.625 - your original 680). Total of 1785.

Yes. This.

(I just typed up a paragraph of math explanation on to realize you explained the same math in a different way)

But! The numbers still seem fishy. We'll keep looking.

For clarity. The number you're meant to be receiving in-game is not 2.625x your inventory. It is to make your total 2.625x what it is now. So what you should be receiving is 1.625x what's in your inventory.
    I don’t remember how many elder marks I had before last Friday, but I do remember that I haven’t spent, bought, or claimed any marks until today when I received the in-game massage with 8 marks and now it stand on total of 213 marks. Meaning I had 205 marks before you sent me that 8.
    I believe that you haven’t took under consideration the elders marks that we revived for the milestone correction of last season because most of my marks came from there.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,862 ★★★★★
    Still haven't received mine, but had 1065 prior to this seasons start. I'll update when I get the compensation
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

If you had 680 at the beginning of season, (if I’m understanding what Kabam is doing) … you should receive 1105 additional marks (680x2.625 - your original 680). Total of 1785.

Yes. This.

(I just typed up a paragraph of math explanation on to realize you explained the same math in a different way)

For clarity. The number you're meant to be receiving in-game is not 2.625x your inventory. It is to make your total 2.625x what it is now. So what you should be receiving is 1.625x what's in your inventory.
    Sorry for quoting your message but I had 250 at the end of the season and got 81.
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

1 elder = 2.625 that’s how a conversion rate works.

Are you now saying it’s

1 elder season 1 = 1.625 season 2

1=2.625 is if Kabam had removed all of your Elder's Mark.
    But because Kabam hasn't done this, you are gonna get an EXTRA of 1.625 Elder's Marks

You had 1000 in the end of season 1. Kabam is gonna give you 1625 more, so when season 2 starts you will have 2625 in total (you will have 2.625 times your starting Elder's Marks)
  • Options
    Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    Well, as I’ve shown on previous page...

Had 680 to start

680(1.625) = 1105

I received 49.

I’m owed difference of 1056 EM’s

So….Definitely any issue with the EM’s sent out

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Carmel1 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

I don’t remember how many elder marks I had before last Friday, but I do remember that I haven’t spent, bought, or claimed any marks until today when I received the in-game massage with 8 marks and now it stand on total of 213 marks. Meaning I had 205 marks before you sent me that 8.
    I believe that you haven’t took under consideration the elders marks that we revived for the milestone correction of last season because most of my marks came from there.
    i think they didnt count the new marks, i have 260 but because of the objectives i got after the increase in points, before that i had like 10 marks and i received 16 marks today...
  • Options
    Mister_pl0wMister_pl0w Posts: 104
    I started season 2, so ended season 1 with 215 marks and received 73.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★
    I just received a "correction" to give me 171 elder marks. Still seems WAY off from the 658 I should have received.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Lol I had 310 elder marks at the start of season 2. Haven’t received anything.

Edit: How can the entry cost go up 85% and we don’t get an increase of 85% in our inventory elder market? By the math Jax provided y’all would only send me 77ish marks??? That’s so wrong
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Edit: How can the entry cost go up 85% and we don’t get an increase of 85% in our inventory elder market? By the math Jax provided y’all would only send me 77ish marks??? That’s so wrong

Because their calculations are based on points you can earn and not number of matches. It now takes fewer matches to score the same number of points as last season.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★

Jaded said:

Because their calculations are based on points you can earn and not number of matches. It now takes fewer matches to score the same number of points as last season.
    Yeah I read that, still doesn’t make sense. Personally I don’t play to score on the goals but to work up the track. So if it took me 20 matches to get out of gold last season and 20 matches to get out of gold this season then my elder marks would have covered all 20 matches, now if would only cover 4 of them.

I guess I’m saying idc about points, I care about how many matches I can play.
  • Options
    I end the season with 3.5K Elder Marks.
    So, with this New calculation i should be getting 3500x1.625=5678 Elder Marks.
    Instead i’ve got 4956.
    I’m pretty sure math is not working like this.

PS: i bought the Elder Marks in week 3 of season 1.

• Options
    Noble034Noble034 Posts: 86
    edited October 2022
    Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

I ended the season with 960 (didn't use a single elders mark) and only got back 585 right now...Math isn't adding up

EDIT: Or maybe it does, after doing some math? Original posts made it seem like we'd get 2.6 x of our inventory, so still a bit disappointing if that's how it's working

EDIT 2: Or maybe not again lol? The guy below me got more than 1.6x what he had, and I didn't. Not sure anymore
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,862 ★★★★★
    Had 1065 upon finishing the season.

Got 1568 in the compensation.
  • Options
    5RSLY5RSLY Posts: 36
    edited October 2022
    Had 810 at end of season on Friday when the snapshot was taken, received 756. Appropriate amount is 1316, so I'm shorted 560.

Haven't spent or purchased any elders this season. Haven't even entered the game mode yet.

• Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 143
    I haven’t done any Battleground in season 2 yet. My total below is what I ended up with after Season 1. Didn’t use any Elder Marks in Season 1. By calculation I should have received 585 Elder Marks but only received 341. So I’m short 244. Basically I receive 94.72222% instead of 162.5%.

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Just as a bit of an add for myself...I had 610 leftover leading up to the season and got 553. That doesn't seem quite right. That's closer to 80% than 162.5%.
  • Options
    WhatsGoodEnglishWhatsGoodEnglish Posts: 78
    edited October 2022
    I had 505 at the end of the season (screenshot from October 2nd says 405 but I got another 100 from something else). I should have received 820 (505 x 1.625), but I only received 8.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,997 ★★★★★
    Totally random urstion - are people getting elder marks converted if they’re bought, but not if they’re from milestones? That could explain certain situations here potentially.
  • Options

• Options
    OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 251
    edited October 2022
    I had 410 elder tokens from the end of season 1 before season 2 started. I was under the impression that the 410 tokens was snap shotted and I would get 1.625x 410. I ran battlegrounds today thinking it would be safe and I would get the amount that was said. Instead I got 179 elder tokens.
    410 x 1.625 = 179? That seems off.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

Even though if he should be getting 1.625 multiplier on what he had right before season then he's should be having 680 (what he already had) +425 (the correction). But he's getting nearly only 10% of what it should be

Did I get the logic of the multiplier right?
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    WHOz_R4GE said:

Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

Kabam Jax said:

Yes. This.

1 elder = 2.625 that’s how a conversion rate works.

Are you now saying it’s

1 elder season 1 = 1.625 season 2

If you had 1 elder and they gave you an additional 1.625 times that number then you would end up with 2.625 what you had to start with. Math is hard…
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 143
    TyEdge said:

Totally random urstion - are people getting elder marks converted if they’re bought, but not if they’re from milestones? That could explain certain situations here potentially.

I didn’t buy any. I had all 360 from Season 1 saved. Didn’t spend any. I received less than what I should have received but I did receive some Elder Marks. So it doesn’t matter if the marks came from milestones or or bought. You are supposed to get marks based on how many you had in inventory after season 1 ended and before season 2 started.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 328 ★★★
    I had 55 after season 1, I only got 8 additional, so the calculation was definitely off.
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 276 ★★
    I have 110

110 x 1.625 = 178,75. I got 16?
    That is 0.14545454545?

Wow
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Whether you purchased Elder Marks from the Unit store or you earned them thru the Season 1 Victory Track or thru the Milestones, it really shouldn't matter. All Season 1 Elder Marks were supposed to be converted so we could play an equivalent number of matches in Season 2 with the unused marks. Wouldn't be surprised if the timeline was cut off prematurely or method of obtaining the marks was mistakenly limited.
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 257 ★★
    I had 100 Elder's Mark before the start of the season...and didn't recieve any mail for x% elders mark... I don't have any screenshot for it though..