**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elder Mark Correction = Joke?

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,830 ★★★★★
    I never played BG until now (no joke) and received 98 or something
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★

I had 920 elders mark before season 2 started. And I got 926 in the mail just now. But no means it is 1.625 X of the previously owned. It sounds have been roughly 1495ish.
    Gonna post screenshots for the proof

Not sure what was the metric used to get to the numbers that I recieved in my mail. This needs to be rectified. Thankyou.
    So I usually have lot of screenshots of the game. I thought I would do some digging into this matter. And I went to see my last Thursday screenshots. That is when we recieved our alliance and solo milestones rewards which they tripled (3x) the points of what was earlier. So when the points became 3 times, you got alliance milestones which consisted of elders mark. I think 50 on each next milestone (vaguely remember that) . So before we got those alliance BG milestones, I had 570 elders mark.
    After the milestones I got total 920 elders mark. Final corrected elders mark I got was 926.
    So the earlier 570 x 1.625 is 926 infact. It looks like kabam messed up in the fact that they took the numbers before the alliance BG milestones were delivered and not before the season had started.

Below are the screenshots that will clearly validate what I am saying.

• _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 214 ★★★
    In-game name -Pez-.
    Had 155 before season 2 (and still have 155)
    Received 8 in the correction (haven't claimed)
    @Kabam Miike @kabam Jax kindly see the above posts and do the needful. I think if you guys see the Thursday and Saturday stats that's where the fault lies in. Also I'm from India so GMT+5:30 is my timezone, just for reference.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Same for me... Only received 628 instead of 1700 average....
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    I had 100 marks before this season 2 began, I have 300 right now but 200 came from moving into bronze 2 from bronze 3, yet I haven't received any marks at all
  • KiptonadeKiptonade Posts: 223 ★★★
    @Kabam Jax if it helps I’m pretty sure I got the correct amount I have 325 in my mail today and I’m sure I ended the season with about 220.
  • Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    I had 965 elder marks before the season but I got 268 from the correction
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    At least u all got something,i got nothing at all lol ,nice maths ,nice rewarded modders ,nice t5cc selector disappearences ,u are such an amazing company lol
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,361 ★★★★★
    I got 8, took 405 to 413. Kabam maths I guess.
  • I got 460 or so
  • GeneralNappaGeneralNappa Posts: 102
    I had 550 before season 2 I also got 8 marks.
  • Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Posts: 39
    I didn't even receive any elder marks
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    I had 555 EM after seasone 1, and was considering not to grind current season in order to reserve same amount for compensation, but was told you guys had saved a copy of that data,
    Now I only got 252 instead of 1457 EM..
    I sent a support ticket, and I hope everyone do the same
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    Why a lot of people is multiple it for 1.625?
    It's clearly stated in the forum post it'll be x2.625!!
    Here is a pic as well

• SvntyoneXSvntyoneX Posts: 8

@Kabam Jax I had 820 Elder Marks when Season 1 is ended. I don't have any screenshots but im tried to prove it with this photo. I didn't spend any for this season, i was waiting for the conversion but i got wrong amount too. Also i don't understand why conversion rate became x1.625 all of a sudden. You clearly said its x2.625, now you are telling me you are going to remove original amounth from conversion but you didn't said ANYTHING about that before. You removed big Elder Mark offers, you made the entry price x6 more expensive, you only increased bonus point for Elder Mark matches by x3.5 something like that but you thought its fair to give players additional x1.625 Elder Marks wow Kabam how generous you are. Whats the reason for being too stingy? you are not giving away real money, just give people what they deserve. I understand milestone points remain same so its easier to claim the milestones, its 3 times easier than before i believe but it was too hard before, now its better and definitely should stay like that. Kabam you have to think about how much time we have to spend on the game. AQ, AW, Quests, Arena, Incursions, BG its getting out of control. Don't tell me "you are not supposed to do all game modes" because its not working like that. I want correct amounth of Elder Marks i deserve, i don't accept x1.625. Thanks
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Why a lot of people is multiple it for 1.625?
    It's clearly stated in the forum post it'll be x2.625!!
    Here is a pic as well

The conversion rate is 2.625 itself. After you recieve the in game mail you should have 2.625 times the amount you had when season 1 ended. But since you already have 1× of the amount you have, the mail will include (2.625-1)× =1.625 × elder tokens
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    I haven't received on my main account yet.
  • Ravens20Ravens20 Posts: 77
    I didn't do a screenshot, but i can clearly tell these i had 380 at the end of season 1 and i only received 180, I'm no math genius but this don't seems right at all.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    Is the game bugged or is math bugged????

2*2=0.65 right?
  • I haven't got yet my elders mark correction compensation.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    Not wben
    Makes no sense as we claimed alliance rewards after u stop selling them I’m not how many I had but I should of got a lot more the
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    Kabam Jax said:

If you had 680 at the beginning of season, (if I’m understanding what Kabam is doing) … you should receive 1105 additional marks (680x2.625 - your original 680). Total of 1785.

Yes. This.

(I just typed up a paragraph of math explanation on to realize you explained the same math in a different way)

But! The numbers still seem fishy. We'll keep looking.

For clarity. The number you're meant to be receiving in-game is not 2.625x your inventory. It is to make your total 2.625x what it is now. So what you should be receiving is 1.625x what's in your inventory.
    Is there a reason why we're receiving 1.625x our current EM yet the amount of EM required to enter went up 6x?
  • MordjaMordja Posts: 6
    I currently have not played BGs since season 1 ended, and have not purchased any additional marks at all - I have 1495 elders marks. I received 1292 elders marks via the in game mail.
    I'm not sure exactly how many extra elders marks were obtained from the tripling of alliance/solo scores (and also not sure if this counts towards the elders marks correction received or not), but for the 1292 to be the correct figure, my original total should be 795 (1292/1.625).
    If alliance milestones do not count towards the correction, that means I received 700 tokens from the tripling of rewards, and with 50 marks/milestone, this means 14 milestones were gained via the tripling of rewards - either way, the numbers don't really make sense.
    I only quickly skimmed through the correction message/rewards breakdown so may have missed something obvious or not added things up correctly, but thought I'd just write down all the numbers just in case it helps.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    I had 8.6k elders mark. And i got only 6💀
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    Elderly marks, they're a little slower at getting around
  • Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    Any update yet? We posted all the screen shots as requested.

Would like to know when this will be corrected, so we can push the ranks in BGs
    @Kabam Miike
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

I had 8.6k elders mark. And i got only 6💀

you had 8.6k when the limit was 4k. Okay....