**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

List of outdated things in game

2»

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★

Catalyst Clash - Class

Pay 10k battlechips to enter an area in which you get zero t4cc from milestones lol

I think the 10k battleship entry has gone now
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    True stirke/damage description or function. It does not ignore all resistances only phys and energy resist.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    The only thing I can think of that isn’t mentioned is dual class crystals.

Why do you have to wait until the right day? Just make the category say “dual class crystal” and make it open up to a menu with all three as purchase options. Choose the one you want.

Seems pretty simple…

If you want. Leave the 6* one the way it is, not many buy those anyway
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Did anyone say solo/alliance quests yet? Cause those need a buff. Massively
  • Options
    Ohhhhh the scoring of both level up and event quest completion.

Level up gives pitiful points for 6* And gives no points for actually ranking a champ. Something usually necessary to level them up. a simple fix would be to make it off ISO or gold used instead of a fixed point value for a single level. This would also make it scale indefinitely.

And event quest completion only gives meaningful points for Cavalier difficulty. An easy solve would be base it off energy used in event quest plus a smaller point attachment based on difficulty.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    Tijjy007 said:

Please join in below me but:

arenas rank rewards are extremely outdated.

Sunday arena is maybe the longest thing thats gone without a buff, everything on there screams 2019 rewards.

Actually I believe they were updated around 2019.. but yeah they could use an update again
  • Options

And probably the most outdated thing in the game IMO would be the pop-up offers. Kabam needs to just introduce the best QoL update and get rid of those. They're laughably bad 100% of the time.

I agree that they need to be updated but they'll probably never get rid of those because those prevent us from having ads in the game
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Remove guardian use.permanently
    Avenger use too(maybe it's fine idk)

I would rather update it to include more options than just the same teams over and over again and use nore diverse teams in quests.
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★
    Lokx said:

A duped 6* and 5* needs to give more iso then a 4*. The amount of iso needed to rank up a champ is increasing and with 7* its gonna be even more insane.

agree 100000 the amount of iso we get is INSANELY undervalued, I grind arena 24/7 and always have enough gold but never enough iso
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    SandeepS said:

Catalyst Clash - Class

Pay 10k battlechips to enter an area in which you get zero t4cc from milestones lol

I think the 10k battleship entry has gone now
    They removed the 10k entry fee from the alpha and t4 basic a long time ago, but not the class. Unless they dropped the entry fee for the class after that it is still there. I'll have to remember to check next time it comes around.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    The “Help 10” button. Why can’t it just be “Help All”, or does Kabam take some perverse pleasure in making us tap the screen like monkeys to get through 100s of help requests?
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

The “Help 10” button. Why can’t it just be “Help All”, or does Kabam take some perverse pleasure in making us tap the screen like monkeys to get through 100s of help requests?

They did apply help all option once before and it literally broke the game for some reason
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    The game in general has always been 3 years behind the players.
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★

They did apply help all option once before and it literally broke the game for some reason
    I’ve only been playing a little over two years, so that might have been either before my time or at least before I joined an alliance.

• Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    It's so pathetic that alot of rewards are still cavalier based and haven't been upgraded past that
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    It's so pathetic that alot of rewards are still cavalier based and haven't been upgraded past that
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Combine advancement and level up events. Get rid of classes. Fix scoring, base it on mats used. Don’t make it for whales only. Make it so that the average summoner, with planning, gets something meaningful, not solo shards, for waiting until the proper time. The whales will still win the rank rewards. That’s fine. But this point discrepancy is ridiculous considering it’s the same mats.

And to fill the missing event, Maybe there could be a specific sig up/awakening event? Just spitballing. I’m not a dev. Id love to intern though :)

• Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 313 ★★★

Combine advancement and level up events. Get rid of classes. Fix scoring, base it on mats used. Don’t make it for whales only. Make it so that the average summoner, with planning, gets something meaningful, not solo shards, for waiting until the proper time. The whales will still win the rank rewards. That’s fine. But this point discrepancy is ridiculous considering it’s the same mats.

And to fill the missing event, Maybe there could be a specific sig up/awakening event? Just spitballing. I’m not a dev. Id love to intern though :)

I disagree with most of this, but I do agree the scoring to be fixed. most of the time I'm unable to hit all milestones in 7 hr event and still have iso/gold for level up, Also in the same vein, Event quest competition needs a huge nerf
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    I’d love to hear your reasoning, my comment was based on math.
  • Options
    would really be nice if there were progression differentiation. Feels like for the majority of the outdated things mentioned, a lot of them feel like they're for pre-Uncollected, or uncollected, or Cav, but nothing feels as though it's a thronebreaker or paragon reward. Seems like putting the effort into developing your roster and beating some of the tough content to get the high end titles should be recognized throughout the game, not just certain select areas.