Options

Battlegrounds is rigged

Seriously my r3 6* corvus losing to a r4 5* red mags, or my r5 5* dragonman losing to r5 magic, no way.

Comments

• Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 468 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Not necessarily. There are many factors as to why your champs are losing to lower-tier champs. For instance, I can easily solo an R4, 6-star Thing using a max 5-star Galan. How? Galan's Harvest ability can bypass Thing's safeguard mechanic.

Perform a few medium hits, reach SP3, follow it up with an SP1, and watch Thing's health plummet.

It's all about how well you know your champs.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Im not even gonna say the full phrase.. im just gonna say "git"
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 468 ★★★
    edited October 2022

first of all corvus is metal why the heck would u use him vs mags secondly [needless name-calling]

Relax, no need to call him names. People play at varying levels of commitment. Not everyone has an encyclopediac database of information regarding each character.
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

first of all corvus is metal why the heck would u use him vs mags secondly [needless name-calling]

Relax, no need to call him names. People play at varying levels of commitment. Not everyone has an encyclopediac database of information regarding each character.
    yeah i got that i just translated the word from arabic and it is used in jokes here did not meant to insult anybody i am truly sorry
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Git gud