**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which of your champs is banned the most in battlegrounds?

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Bruh I can beat her with anybody πŸ˜‚

RakeYoung said:

Ace2319 said:

Peni, apoc, and ibom are banned a lot for me. Whenever peni isn’t ban it’s an instant win

Funny u should say this. I had a guy not ban my peni cos he had one (I laughed). We both drafted our Peni, his a higher rating than mine. We both setup our peni has defence at the same time but I used my Angela on offense, he used hyperion (I laughed againπŸ˜‚)

I destroyed his Peni with about 60 something percent left while my Peni destroyed him easy πŸ˜‚...

Long story short: Peni isn't an instant win if the other guy knows what they are doing ✌🏾
    i dont have Peni, but often folks seem to expect her to be an instant win, not when i have Hulkling, Surfer or Angela in my draft, lol
    And yet u lost the round
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Ace2319 said:

Peni, apoc, and ibom are banned a lot for me. Whenever peni isn’t ban it’s an instant win

Funny u should say this. I had a guy not ban my peni cos he had one (I laughed). We both drafted our Peni, his a higher rating than mine. We both setup our peni has defence at the same time but I used my Angela on offense, he used hyperion (I laughed againπŸ˜‚)

I destroyed his Peni with about 60 something percent left while my Peni destroyed him easy πŸ˜‚...

Long story short: Peni isn't an instant win if the other guy knows what they are doing ✌🏾
    I was just saying every time she hasn’t been banned and I could draft her I won. Definitely counters for her but if they can’t draft them it’s rough
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I still won the war

Point is: She's doable counter or not

RakeYoung said:

Ace2319 said:

i dont have Peni, but often folks seem to expect her to be an instant win, not when i have Hulkling, Surfer or Angela in my draft, lol
    And yet u lost the round
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ace2319 said:

Ace2319 said:

I was just saying every time she hasn’t been banned and I could draft her I won. Definitely counters for her but if they can’t draft them it’s rough
    Yeah I get you. I'm just saying she isn't what I consider an instant win
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 393 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My r4 terrax has been not banned about 6 times
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

RakeYoung said:

Ace2319 said:

You lost πŸ˜ƒ
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I still won the war

Point is: She's doable counter or not

RakeYoung said:

Ace2319 said:

And yet u lost the round
    Oh i dont disagree with u on the point that she is beatable without the best counters. Its just that her kit makes u waste time and time is a crucial factor in bg which is why it is tough to win the round against her without the best counters
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My r4 Peni is the one most often banned, I think. My r4 Rintrah and r4 Tigra are often banned in conjunction with each other since they both neuter everyone's shiny new Hulkling.

If the opponent doesn't have a Hulkling, they tend to ban my Hulkling.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited October 2022
    I think it depends a lot on the counters you have in your deck, and if you have the same champ or not.

For example, I never ban Peni, cause I'm taking her from myself, and I'm willing to gamble that Hulking will be available to me.

I also never ban Knull, Hulking, or Terrax, cause I have a 6*r4 Wiccan that I don't think people have come to appreciate yet. Those champs are all Wiccan snacks.

The ones I find myself banning pretty much instantly if I see them are Kitty, Korg, and Bishop.

Ones I see banned by my opponents a lot are iDoom, Rintrah, Peni, and Knull.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    People usually ban my r4 torch, NF and doom. Sometimes sersi, mojo, hulkling, aa, cgr.
  • Options
    My r4 sersi is pretty much permabanned lol
  • Options
    CederCeder Posts: 668 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Toad, Rintrah
  • Options
    Superstar_1126Superstar_1126 Posts: 401 β˜…β˜…
    Infamous iron man, kitty pryde, and dr doom are banned the most. Behind them is hyperion, omega sentinel, and spidey 2099
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nimrod r4, king groot r4, and knull r3.

My go to bans I make are Bishop, nick fury, and the third spot just really depends.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Almost always my Quicksilver
  • Options
    UnDEADGamerUnDEADGamer Posts: 51 β˜…
    i think my top 5 most banned champs are my r4 overseer, r4 nf, r3 torch, r3 mephisto, and r3 sersi, torch being the least banned of the bunch, and overseer the most banned (followed closely by mephisto and sersi)
  • Options
    WhatsGoodEnglishWhatsGoodEnglish Posts: 78 β˜…
    Most banned by far is my R4 Rintrah. My other 2 R4s Kitty and Nick are banned a lot too. R3 Toad, Hulkling, and Korg get banned a lot too.

I usually never ban Peni or Hulkling because I have multiple counters for them. I’ve even taken Peni before with Hit-Monkey at 95% health. I usually ban Knull, Maw, Toarch & AA if they’re 6* R3 or higher (low ranked Torch & AA are a waste of a ban), Korg (until I R3 my Bishop) Mephisto, high rank awakened Domino, and anyone else I don’t have a counter for.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If there are champs I ban I usually ban Peni Parker, Bishop and Rintrah
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Havok always gets banned for me
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My sauron
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 416 β˜…β˜…
    Peni is the only one who is banned permanently and the other two are just random ones between best attackers to best defenders