Summoners. We are aware of issues with Alliance Wars Enlistment/Matchmaking. We are exploring the cause of this issue and possible solutions.

3rd Year Anniversary Event!

Comments

• Are we gonna see rank down tickets this way some of us can catch up on getting the right champs set up. Would love to have them back if if we gotta buy them
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 635 ★★★
    hearmenow wrote: »
    Are we gonna see rank down tickets this way some of us can catch up on getting the right champs set up. Would love to have them back if if we gotta buy them

this is exactly why they won't and shouldn't hand out RDTs.

having a free do-over is against the spirit of the game, wildly unfair, and changes the metagame too drastically.
  • GG Kabam
  • 4* Howie coming! :D
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 349 ★★
    Howard the Duck?

"Hey guys, how can we make it seem like we care without giving the Summoners anything they can use?"

"I know!", "Let's give them that useless turd, Howard the Duck!"

"There's no way they can yell at us for not giving them anything free for now!"

WRONG.

I will be selling that garbage for some 5* shards thank you very much.

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 643 ★★★
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Howard the Duck?

"Hey guys, how can we make it seem like we care without giving the Summoners anything they can use?"

"I know!", "Let's give them that useless turd, Howard the Duck!"

"There's no way they can yell at us for not giving them anything free for now!"

WRONG.

I will be selling that garbage for some 5* shards thank you very much.

If you have a Howard and don't use him selling him now for shards before you get the free one is probably a good plan.
  • Wiki9Wiki9 Posts: 71
    8t6gsdj8sxes.jpeggx0bphj5vrnh.jpeg
    Read the underlined and tell me if the gold boost will affect the valor conversion into gold.
  • MarvelcocMarvelcoc Posts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Still there's no 5* awakening gem
  • this is awesome
  • If I have been playing for more than a year but did not have a kabam account for that long will i still get the rewards?
  • My only question is what is the event quest? I was reading that the Modoks Lab was a side quest next to the main event.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,077 ★★★★
    @Frost_y Hotel Modok.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 617 ★★
    edited December 2017
    4* Howard.

b7e1c450bf4d56b2c379fdea4729f413.gif
  • Lol same
  • GreenElf21GreenElf21 Posts: 32
    I hope it's true that Howard is a FULL dupe, because I have duped him a few times; Otherwise some get a free 4* and I get ONE signature stone....
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Just one question i have 4* Howard the duck already at sig level 99. What will i get when i claim that 4* duck
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,074 ★★★★★
    @Akhilxcx you should get 5* shards, iso, gold and a max signature crystal
  • Conibey81Conibey81 Posts: 5
    Instead of the Howard Duck, another, Please give it all to everyone.
  • HulkSmaaashhHulkSmaaashh Posts: 37
    If I didn't login last year during the anniversary week, and my account is over a year old, do I still get the second title?
  • Conibey81Conibey81 Posts: 5
    Celebrate 3-Years of the Contest!

26 new Champions joining The Contest, countless quests completed and explored and millions of fights won! Our 3rd year has been a tremendous time for The Contest, and now it’s time to celebrate!

We’ve got exciting things coming up in the next couple weeks to thank you all for your continued dedication to The Contest!

Anniversary Titles!

Show your fellow Summoners how long you’ve been exploring the Battle Realm with a brand new Anniversary Title! Log-in between December 10th and 17th to receive your brand new Anniversary Title:
    - S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent - For Summoners who have been playing for under one year.
    - Avenger On Call - For Summoners who have been playing for over one year.
    - Seasoned Summoner - For Summoners who have been playing for over two years.
    - Howling Commando - For Summoners who have been a part of the Contest since the very beginning!

Miss out on the title this year? Don’t worry you’ll be able to snag them again next year!

Anniversary Gift!

Along with your Anniversary Titles, we want to give you all a special gift. On December 10th, we’ll be sending all Summoners:
    - 25x 4-Star Signature Stone Crystals
    - 10x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals

We’ll also be giving you all the very 1st Champion released in our 3rd Year!
    - 4-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that have been playing since before December 10th, 2016
    - 3-Star Howard the Duck for Summoners that joined the fight after December 10th, 2016

A Special 7-Day Login Calendar

The MCoC 3rd Year Anniversary Calendar kicks off on December 10th, and includes:
    - Energy Refills
    - Health Potions
    - Golden Crystals
    - Collector Crystals which contain 1 and 2-Star Champions
    - A Tier 4 Class Catalyst Crystal for the final day!

Featured Items!

Running all Anniversary week, we’ll be featuring 3 randomly selected items available for purchase for up to 50% off! You’ll find these in the Featured Item section of the store.

These randomly selected items include: Energy Refills, Alliance Team Revives, Alliance Team Health Potions, Team Revives, Team Health Potions, Revives, and Health Potions.

There is a purchase limit of 20 for each of these items and the price will increase with each purchase of that item. (Items will not reset during the week.) Check back everyday from December 10th-17th to see what’s available and ensure you don’t miss your chance!

Special Boost!

From December 10th - 17th, receive a 20% increase to all Gold, Battle Chips and Summoner XP earned. Summoner’s must be level 6+ to receive this Boost. Summoner’s who recently reached level 6 must relaunch Marvel Contest of Champions to start taking advantage of the 3 Year Anniversary Boost.

All this kicks off December 10th, along with our Facebook Likes event!

Instead of the Howard Duck, another, Please give it all to everyone.
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 360
    Marvelcoc wrote: »
    Still there's no 5* awakening gem

Yes there is. Its called do hard content. LOL and act 5
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Posts: 10
    edited December 2017
    Why was Ultron's Crit Rate nerfed again?! It was cut down in half with the infamous 12.0 update, now its been reduced from 13% down to 10%! It is unfair to secretly sabotage players hard earned champions which they spent real money for resources to upgrade. no reason this should have been done. There was no competitive advantage, and it seemed ill-willed by kabam to quietly weaken champions.
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    at least they makes offers before make us suffer again next year
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,529 ★★★
    @Frost_y Hotel Modok.

Hotel Mental/Mechanised/Mobile Organism Designed Only For Killing.

A dark,spooky hotel,that one.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    No Awakening crystals gift huh?? Damn last year was much better..
  • Although the 7-day calendar isn’t as good as the ones we’ve had before, it’s still pretty decent. Plus we have to take in consideration that they will probably release a 7-day Christmas Calendar which is going to be OP.
  • Bianco wrote: »
    So you giving us worst Calendar than year ago? Crapy t4 class cat instead of alpha2 year ago?

Free rewards, you shouldn’t be complaining

• well im PUMPED i will be getting the seasoned summoner and a 4* howard man im excited..
  • Howard noooo :'(