Options

Changing alliances and battleground alliance event

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,259 ★★★★
How many days before the end of the battlegrounds alliance event do you need to join an alliance to be eligible for rewards?

I have searched the forums but didn't find a clear answer

Comments

• Options
    Nothing?
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    I asked the same exact questions.
    Didn’t really get a clear answer how long you need to be in new alli.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/317617/bgs-aw-dates#latest

@SummonerNR
    @Mackey
    Is there a for sure answer yet on how many wars &/or days that someone would need to be in new alliances?
    Looks like some one else is wondering, & I’m about to change alliances in the next 24 most likely. Just trying to make sure I’m not making a mistake by changing alliances.
    Thanks in advance,

Lucky
  • Options
    Yep im also switching in the next 24h
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,189 ★★★★★
    3 days to get milestone rewards, not sure about the season rewards though
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,588 ★★★★★

I asked the same exact questions.
    Didn’t really get a clear answer how long you need to be in new alli.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/317617/bgs-aw-dates#latest

@SummonerNR
    @Mackey
    Is there a for sure answer yet on how many wars &/or days that someone would need to be in new alliances?
    Looks like some one else is wondering, & I’m about to change alliances in the next 24 most likely. Just trying to make sure I’m not making a mistake by changing alliances.
    Thanks in advance,

Lucky

I have switched alliances and as far as I can tell I should still get the rank rewards from the BGs ally event as it only said about contributing to the event. However, I wasn't able to claim the rewards from the milestones the ally had already hit prior to me contributing.... but that is understandable
  • Options
    Yep I also changed and it seems you get ranked rewards as soon as you contribute to the event.