**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulking BGs Counters?

xTackleBoxxTackleBox Posts: 33
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t want to constantly permaban him, so I’m trying to figure out who I need to rank up to counter him. Right now Mephisto is my goto but he’s a little slow with the incinerate rng. Who are your goto counters for him?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,019 ★★★★★
    I have a r3 overseer, but I almost always place him on defense. How does he counter hulking on offense?
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Longshot is the fastest one
    Rintrah is the most reliable
    Tigra & Hood also do it well
    I haven't tested him but I know Wiccan will also work
    May be a high sig Ronan can work but that's too risky to try & relies on RnG
    May be Mojo can also work but he probably won't be fast enough
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Blackcat is a great non mystic counter for him.
  • Rintrah, Wiccan, Tigra, Hood, Longshot, BWCV are all good mystic counters.
    CGR, CritMonkey and Torch are great attackers who would outdamage him.

Good luck! (Especially against my r3....)

I will say, in my last 2 matches where I had hulkling on defense, they used BWCV and neither of them beat my hulkling.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut!!!! And venom if you're lucky with the rng

Juggy is r4
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    Any stagger, any neutralize or fateseal champ works great; wong if awakened can remove the indestructible or immortality buff automatically; mordo with his soulbarb deal tons of damage, can also go for his sp1 for degen
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 988 ★★★★
    AMS94 said:

Longshot is the fastest one
    Rintrah is the most reliable
    Tigra & Hood also do it well
    I haven't tested him but I know Wiccan will also work
    May be a high sig Ronan can work but that's too risky to try & relies on RnG

Tigra and longshot are pretty neck to neck according to me, both melt him really quickly. If tigra is unawakened then longshot is easily the fastest. Awakened tigra reaches sp2 real quick and 1 sp2 finishes hulkling similar to longshot. Although longshot takes some chip damage because pierce buff triggers on blocks whereas tigra doesn’t need to parry more than once and she can easily counter his sp1 and sp2 with heavy,
    And true rintrah is the most reliable one bcuz he be tanky AF!
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    I found a new counter yesterday, one that I see no one mentioned, but I'm gonna keep it to myself :smile: . OP already got plenty of help.
    Crys23 said:

I found a new counter yesterday, one that I see no one mentioned, but I'm gonna keep it to myself :smile: . OP already got plenty of help.

Give a few clues. Make this fun
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    AMS94 said:

Mojo bad...

• AMS94 said:

Mojo bad...

AMS94 said:

Mojo bad...

Since when AA takes so long to kill Mr F? The guy was prob sleeping for the first half lmao
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★

AMS94 said:

Mojo bad...

AMS94 said:

Mojo bad...

Since when AA takes so long to kill Mr F? The guy was prob sleeping for the first half lmao
    AA L
    MoJo W
  • MackeyMackey Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★

I don’t want to constantly permaban him, so I’m trying to figure out who I need to rank up to counter him. Right now Mephisto is my goto but he’s a little slow with the incinerate rng. Who are your goto counters for him?

Tigra makes light work of him

Crys23 said:

Non-mystic, heal reversal. ( not void )
    Crys23 said:

Crys23 said:

Anti venom?
  • buttersbutters Posts: 116
    Mordo is great against him and no one ever bans him

Crys23 said:

Crys23 said:

Anti venom?
    Nope. Another hint: it requires high sig,