Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Not being a 5* for being old or for being Good ?

Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
yeah right specially when those 5* are the main marvel's universe charachters and the most famous (Deardevil / thor / wolverine / scarlett which / cap ww2 / black widow / strange/ miss marvel .. electro abomination .. deaadpool...etc )
So as i'am one of the fun of most all the charachters who got removed from 5* crystals i just took time to write this .
a agree that most of these champs will be overpowered in a 5* versions but as the game gets harder and harder ( nodes . bossess...) 6** i think kabam should reconsider this examples .
5* Scarlett which / max sig 200 gives a max of 85% veil of fortunes same as the 4*
5* cap ww2 / max sig 200 gives a max of 85% blockaj perfect
5* black widow / max sig 200 gives a max of 70% + 15% against science ( same 4*)
5* thor ....
it was fun playing them and not being in 5* doesn't make sence thanks

Comments

• Options
    Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Just a thought. It seems they removed characters that need high sig levels to be really good from the 5 star crystals. SW Wolvie DD etc. Most of the new characters coming out only need to be awakened to be really good. Just a thought.

Maybe they show back up as 6 stars.
  • Options
    @BigBob lmao u kidding me right all champions need higher sig levels to be good very wrong anwer
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Player1994 wrote: »
    @BigBob lmao u kidding me right all champions need higher sig levels to be good very wrong anwer

Not all champs rouge cap ww2 hype magik are a few off the top of my head that don’t need high sig to be considered good all cap really needs is to be awakened and he is pretty good I am curious tho as to why they won’t add those 5 stars maby they intend to have an challenge with those champs in the crystal as a reward
  • Options
    MosephusMosephus Posts: 10
    edited December 2017
    @Player1994 Angela's sig is useless, high or not, so not all champions need a high sig to be good
  • Options
    @Mosephus @Sirnoob right but even if they need high sigs we wan't them anyway