**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected quest 3.1 ice lady [Not A Bug]

YwysyeysYwysyeys Posts: 5
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have been fighthing icelady in uncollected 3.1 and got koed without being touched as her i was using full hp magik of 12k 4 str r5 and icelady ability clearly mentioned 4500hp damage on frostbite so how is this possible that i got killed without taking any hit and lost my 12k hp magik
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Plz explain this im a free to play guy dont want to spend units if i dont want to on easy fights i can bait icelady i know how to fight have a decent roster of 4str r5 to counter any chmp in the game but this kind of **** are freaking me out #getting koed without even touched by opp is ridiculous. I need explanation if yall gonna fixing it or not.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    437 per tick for 12 seconds is roughly 14k due to the node and attack boost she has
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    It’s working as intended.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @Ywysyeys. The previous comments are correct in that this is working correctly. It's intended to be a real challenge! I'm going to go ahead and close the thread since this isn't a Bug.
This discussion has been closed.