Options

Life without Aunt Mai.

Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
What would the Mcoc world be like without Aunt Mai? Tell me how it helps you on a day to day basis? I use it for synergies!

Just doing this because I love the app so much.

I believe Kabam should partner with this website.

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    frodo2377 said:

I would love to see the site capabilities expanded to allow for roster maintenance. I know that's a BIG ask, but it would be cool.

Roster maintenance? What does that look like?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,556 ★★★★★
    It would be like when moon knight came out - he did random things and we had no idea why
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    No difference to me, I've used it maybe once or twice over the years
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    I think I used it once, so completely indifferent to it.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    I was gonna write how I wish they would add the newer war tags. Then I went to check before posting and it’s there now. 😍
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    I like having aunt mai up when playing battlegrounds. Have been a few champs i forget immunities on and it helps
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t really use aunt mai. I used her once to see which next rank 4 would make a difference in my prestige. I still went with the low prestige champ because he was the best option (AA). Didn’t change my prestige until I got hkm to sig 175 now he’s 200.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 113
    Who updates the site? Hasn’t been updated since July
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    Coming back after a break, it's been indispensable. Almost always have an auntmai tab open.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 671 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I use a lot when i want to know how much attack/health my character will have after the rank up and also how much damage his skill will do
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,146 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

One of my favorite uses of the site is to have a quick peek if my opponent drafts a tough defender in Battlegrounds. "Hm, is Mangog immune to poison? No, just bleed and armor breaks. Alright, then this champion will work and that one won't." It's really handy.

I do this too but frantically within the 15 seconds I have to choose an attacker because I didn't have to foresight to do it sooner
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★
    edited October 2023

• Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 877 ★★★
    It’s an incredible resource. Way better than Kabam.
    I’ll go there before I come here.