**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

With elder difficulty will there be tb eq

UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 372 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I was wonder with side quest getting a new difficulty if eq would with tb difficulty
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    At some point, yeah probably. But usually it takes months after the sq difficulty being introduced.

Also, this isn't a permanent addition yet.
  • I really do hope not. CEQ was released alongside the thronebreaker title and it has aged terribly. At release it was something very manageable to complete and even explore with 4* champs. But because of the growing difficulty across the game, it has been almost impossible for Cavalier players to even complete it, let alone explore CEQ. This happened because year by year it started getting balanced for the average TB player.

If we get a TBEQ when we already have had paragon title for almost 6 months now, it will age even worse. They should just skip TBEQ altogether. CEQ is basically TBEQ at this point anyways, it's not like any new cavalier player can actually even complete it.

We don't need another EQ balanced for the higher progression level and we should have something that will grow alongside it's corresponding title.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Completely untrue -- you could never complete Cavalier EQ with 4 *s.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 341 ★★★

I really do hope not. CEQ was released alongside the thronebreaker title and it has aged terribly. At release it was something very manageable to complete and even explore with 4* champs. But because of the growing difficulty across the game, it has been almost impossible for Cavalier players to even complete it, let alone explore CEQ. This happened because year by year it started getting balanced for the average TB player.

If we get a TBEQ when we already have had paragon title for almost 6 months now, it will age even worse. They should just skip TBEQ altogether. CEQ is basically TBEQ at this point anyways, it's not like any new cavalier player can actually even complete it.

We don't need another EQ balanced for the higher progression level and we should have something that will grow alongside it's corresponding title.

Even when I was a fresh/semi-fresh cav, CEQ wasn't even that big of a challenge lol, especially considering how difficult the road to cav was at that point.
  • I really do hope not. CEQ was released alongside the thronebreaker title and it has aged terribly. At release it was something very manageable to complete and even explore with 4* champs. But because of the growing difficulty across the game, it has been almost impossible for Cavalier players to even complete it, let alone explore CEQ. This happened because year by year it started getting balanced for the average TB player.

That is false. It did not release with throne breaker, it released well after it the title was in game and players were begging for it because UC difficulty was far too easy and unrewarding for many people who had achieved TB. It’s intended to be a challenge for people so that they can get rewards to be able to rank up the champions and one day be able to fully explore it. The same was true with the UC difficulty before it. UC & cavalier difficulty we’re never intended to be easily deplorable for new UC and cavalier players.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

I really do hope not. CEQ was released alongside the thronebreaker title and it has aged terribly. At release it was something very manageable to complete and even explore with 4* champs. But because of the growing difficulty across the game, it has been almost impossible for Cavalier players to even complete it, let alone explore CEQ. This happened because year by year it started getting balanced for the average TB player.

Aged terribly? When it was first released I believe it was significantly harder at the time than it is today because they did not have the class/tag nodes that increased champions attack. They adjusted it over time making it much EASIER. I don't understand this take...🤷‍♂️
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

So... Paragon players can't keep on progressing cause cav EQ is hard for cavalliers?...Easy solution for that.. Gate TB difficulty to TB and Paragon only..
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Aged terribly? When it was first released I believe it was significantly harder at the time than it is today because they did not have the class/tag nodes that increased champions attack. They adjusted it over time making it much EASIER. I don't understand this take...🤷‍♂️
    Never forget diss track/buffed up like nodes in the early cav EQs :'(