**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gladiator circuit rank adjustment post season 2

Hi Kabam,

Are you guys going to adjust the final ranks on GC once the season ends to account for the losses against modders?

I have just lost 4 matches in a row in the circuit against people who are taking down r3 kingpin and doom with non ideal 5* counters in 10-15 hits and in less than 20 seconds!!!

This is absurd!!

Comments

• Options
    TheDadManTheDadMan Posts: 57
    And they finished with full health even though they were running suicides. I have reported all the accounts. But if the ranks are not adjustable after the season, any effort put in GC is futile.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I have zero points in Gladiator circuit all matches lost yet I would like a medal for all the golden ducks I scored lol
  • Options
    MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Would it be that hard to ban the modders from rewards, and retroactively remove or negative their tokens, for a period that takes them out of aw next season and credit everyone an equal number of wins plus compensation for the losses and time spent we incurred from these modders?
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    TheDadMan said:

And they finished with full health even though they were running suicides. I have reported all the accounts. But if the ranks are not adjustable after the season, any effort put in GC is futile.

New node they only take damage from crits.
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Texas_11 said:

TheDadMan said:

New node they only take damage from crits.
    As a defender... not as an attacker.
  • Options

I have zero points in Gladiator circuit all matches lost yet I would like a medal for all the golden ducks I scored lol

A wooden spoon profile pic would be a dope consolation for the people who lost the most matches in GC and finished on 0 points
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

A wooden spoon profile pic would be a dope consolation for the people who lost the most matches in GC and finished on 0 points
    That's even better
  • Options
    Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 160
    I 10000% feel your pain on this one. The modders are so much worse this season. Now they play 1 round, lose, and then finish the next 2 fights in 25 sec... but land 35 hits. Its ridiculous and frustrating.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    I stopped the fights because the last meta I can't do it at all. I would like to know if the rankings are correct when I click I am gamma 2 but on the far right there is no ranking thank you

• Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Well done if I get back to gamma I'm stopping I keep getting to uru1 then back to uru3 back to uru1 lol over n over so I know exactly where I am as a player in bgs uru2 but if I get back to gamma with a run of good matches I'll be stopping in gamma lol 😊👍
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Thanks 😃. If I go back down to uru before the end I would do it again