**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Platinum Pool offer disappeared

MEGATRON7214MEGATRON7214 Posts: 24 β˜…
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I run 2 accounts. On 1 of my accounts I have both 5 and 6 star platinum pool offers. On the other account I only have the 6 star platinum pool offer. I would like this fixed. I'm gonna assume that it's a bug. If others have this same issue I'd like to know. πŸ˜€

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    Tonks71Tonks71 Posts: 2 β˜…
    After one round of the trade pieces they no longer appear at all in the store on my main account.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tonks71 said:

After one round of the trade pieces they no longer appear at all in the store on my main account.

Not sure why reviving a year old post was necessary to communicate this, but…
    That’s how it works. Kabam stated that once a trade-in was made then that rarity would no longer be available and would disappear from the store. It is in the original content announcement on the forums and I believe they also repeated that in the game mail that came earlier today.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Look it's reappeared 1 year later
  • Options
    K9ButtK9Butt Posts: 16 β˜…
    I have all 6 pieces of Platinum Pool. How do I trade them for the actual Champion
  • Options

• Options
    K9Butt said:

Go to the store and looke for the gem requiring all pieces
  • Options
    Popped open the Shady Dimension crystal which guarantees a Platinum Pool ….. then nothing in my roster!
This discussion has been closed.