**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam why dont u just give everyone God Tier champs?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
everypost i see people with bad luck all the way to youtube, it makes me sad, so much 5* crystals wasted...

we all play the game so we can steamroll content and have the god tier champs we all want

imagine if we all have
5* voodoo,iceman,aa,gwenpool,hyperion,stark,blade,etc i mean the game would be so much better. we would all be holding hands in joy in the contest. and we would all have the 5* R4 champ of our dreams.

for example,why would we even r4 5* a iron man when we could have an 5* r4 stark spiderman?
like iron man doesn't even need to be in the game unless he is GOD tier.
Everyone who pulls him from a 5* most likely aren't even excited for him.
like why would someone r3,r4 5* iron man when kabam should be handing out a stark enhance spiderman?
If u like iron man that's good for you, but are you gonna do LoL with him ???

everyone would be happy, if every featured 5* crystal garanteed the champion we want then we would all be happy, we would see the same champs in every mode, and be all happy because everyone should have god tier champs.

but if you really just want to have a god tier champ from day one, please play marvel future fight then pick sharon rogers as your first 6* then bamm u steam roll through beginner content.

if not, then sit down, grind, and be humble. and may rng be on your side.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.