**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If I report someone in BG..

Why am I forced to play them again? I cant block the modders. Why am I being matched up with then a 2nd or 3rd time? It doesnt make sense.

Comments

• Agreed with ebony, a feature like that would allow you to block all high level opponents
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    edited November 2022
    keep reporting, it works
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Timmy2xs said:

Why am I forced to play them again? I cant block the modders. Why am I being matched up with then a 2nd or 3rd time? It doesnt make sense.

No offense but that's one of the worst questions I've ever seen on forums. I mean, lots of people would just click report on anyone stronger/better than them or anyone they lose to.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 494 ★★★

Timmy2xs said:

No offense but that's one of the worst questions I've ever seen on forums. I mean, lots of people would just click report on anyone stronger/better than them or anyone they lose to.
    Why say no offense? Obviously very offensive.
  • Timmy2xsTimmy2xs Posts: 159

Timmy2xs said:

No offense but that's one of the worst questions I've ever seen on forums. I mean, lots of people would just click report on anyone stronger/better than them or anyone they lose

So it dumb to want to stop playing against obvious modders... but not dumb to continually play modders in the same day and lose X amount of matches, affecting rewards and placement? Someones probably modding... but if u put any thought into it, theyre obviously tracking it, which means they can track people abusing it. Lets try thinking before we start saying things r dumb.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Hort4 said:

Timmy2xs said:

Why say no offense? Obviously very offensive.
    Because as the great Will Ferrell once said, if I say no offense first then you can't take offense. :)
  • Timmy2xs said:

Is it really a “worst question”, since Kabam actually did implement changes to avoid having repeat matches against the same person.

Don’t know whether OP was getting repeat matches within short amount of time, or if they just happened to see that same person multiple times over the course of their much longer History List.

But suggestions of somehow blocking people has indeed been mentioned by others too. (blocked for 15 minutes or such, even if you can’t permanently block them because of the mis-use that would result).