Options

Costumes -- Yes or no?

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Exe. Moon Knight Skins:
Mister Night (MCU)
Moon Knight (MCU)
What are some other skins for characters you'd like to see?

Costumes -- Yes or no? 76 votes

Yes
21%
SnizzbarMaverick75KerneasThe_Blue_JaguarCapriciousMaxGamingBenjaSDDigletGamingMarvelSPMAN14Marostrange2005whyme_why6Karma_1317BluCitizenYogesh_123BazzingaaaWhatsGoodEnglish 16 votes
No
78%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantzuffyLeediman39TerraSundance_2099ThereticMqc19ShadowstrikeMhd20034Captainaidenspiderknight616PureLoweRepto23SoSA__RemakelIPowerIlredsoxpatsfan89OpandemonioCistartButtehrs 60 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    No
    No more repeats
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    No
    stupid idea
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 641 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yes
    A fresh idea. Definitely yes!
    If it could avoid the release os something like Black Spider in 2016...
    I would like to see the Scarlet Witch suit of Dr Strange 2 or WandaVision.

We could also add some abilities to the costumes: a bonus of health, or strength, or a bit or more power gain, as examples.

It could even have replaced the relic object.
  • Options
    Yes
    I’d rather them try to monetize costumes and skins than have the countless avatars that I would never spend 500 units on. I’d be 1,000x more likely to buy a cool new skin for some of my favorite characters than I ever would for a profile pic.

Also, to the people saying no because they’ll try to monetize it, what’s wrong with that? If people want to spend money on a costume that gives them 0 in-game advantages , I don’t see anything wrong with it. What’s wrong with the monetizing some thing that looks cool? That’s literally what every other game does with character models.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,851 ★★★★★
    No
    They considered this years ago and rejected it. That ship has not only sailed, it's about to arrive at the destination.

And it'd be shite anyway, like the uniforms in Future Fight. A bunch of resources that are hard to get to level it up and then just when you're nearly done, a new uniform comes out that renders it obsolete and means you have to start all over again.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    Yes
    If it would spare me from another reskin of Spider-man, Ironperson or Hulk, I am in.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 641 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    Yes
    The poll does not mention monetizing, nor improving a costume.

Profile pics are sold for units. But at their release, nobody said anything against them despite it is more useless than a champion skin for a high cost.

Regarding Sundance message:
    It is already in place with the rarity of the champions: the 5* made 4* obsolete, the 6* did the same with 4*, and so will the 7* ... So why would it be a soucy with a skin/costume?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,097 ★★★★★
    No
    I'm just going to point out one thing: customizing costumes was a big part of Realm of Champions...
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    No
    Just no
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,041 ★★★★★
    No

I'm just going to point out one thing: customizing costumes was a big part of Realm of Champions...

And we *all* know how that went
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 812 ★★★
    No
    no, not good idea, if different champs then good