**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Speedy First R4!

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

I’m really enjoying him! Chaining a combo into specials is hard, but I’m getting the hang of it

Comments

• Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    He is a fun champion. I think I have only stacked around 30 whiplashes.

One question I have about QS: Is there a reason to stack a ton of Whiplashes?
    The only things I see in his kit is that 60 stacks of Whiplash can inflict a stun on expiration.

Does the number of whiplash not matter, and it is more about having Trauma from SP2 and then the increased attack rating on SP1 while in terminal velocity?
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    altavista said:

He is a fun champion. I think I have only stacked around 30 whiplashes.

One question I have about QS: Is there a reason to stack a ton of Whiplashes?
    The only things I see in his kit is that 60 stacks of Whiplash can inflict a stun on expiration.

Does the number of whiplash not matter, and it is more about having Trauma from SP2 and then the increased attack rating on SP1 while in terminal velocity?

More whiplash = more damage. It’s also unavoidable damage even nodes like safeguard and rage can’t avoid. The key is to enter terminal velocity before using an sp2 which will double your whiplash. Most of the time it’s enough damage without to attack bonus from the sp1.