**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your favourite ability?

BazzingaaaBazzingaaa Posts: 357 ★★★
There's so many to choose from, but for me it's Omega Sentinel tracking to ignore miss, it's a godsend.
What say you?

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver evading when dashing or stunned. Makes it a lot less stressful to try and intercept against most champs
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    1.Mr negative's heavy charge and evade(absolute favourite)
    2. I Like most of the champs that can phase, hood being my favourite(hood's phasing)
    3. Falcon's Lock on
    4. Spidergwen's 550% ability to evade unblockable special
    5. Ht's nova flame(does this even need mention lol)
    6. Bwcv's buff immune debuff, her unique kit that gives her advantage against "immune to her effects" champion
  • ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Quicksilver getting increased dexterity invincibility frames whilst in Terminal Velocity. It just feels so damn cool to dex specials you normally can't like WS or Mangog's sp2.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Professior X’s evade counter after 25 charges
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    No mention of Hercules’ immortality yet? 😂
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Parry
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pride’s phase
    Mr. Neg’s evade into sp2
    Knull’s instant bleed
    Tigra’s miss mechanic

So many to love
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Mojo put buff on people.
  • Rice_riceRice_rice Posts: 22
    Regenaration/ will power.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    iBom building up to Acid Burn and his ability to go Unblockable during it, and consuming Poisons to maintain his Toxic Aura
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    My favorite is probably DDHKs (OG DD has it too but I don't use him) miss counter being so universal it's always active and ready. No need for debuffs, buffs or anything special throwing. It's always readily available.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Elsa's parry-evade. If the opponent/node doesn't counter evade, you always have an easy way in. Works on unblockable and non-contact attacks AND it counts as an intercept if you parry from distance. Plus, the animation from the counter into her combo is smooth af, you love to see it.

It is counted as a light attack some reason
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I like apoc stun through block
    Any unblockable special is satisfying
    Wong's power gain into unblockable special
    Overseer special retaliation and light ending combos
    Nebula on Clapback nodes
    Human torch vs mephisto aura
  • ElMelloiElMelloi Posts: 101
    rogue's buff steal and venompool's nullify ability
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    I like Guardians ability to parry non-contact hits, i think some other champs have that too.

Also petrify is cool, shuts down so many champs
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★

Elsa's parry-evade. If the opponent/node doesn't counter evade, you always have an easy way in. Works on unblockable and non-contact attacks AND it counts as an intercept if you parry from distance. Plus, the animation from the counter into her combo is smooth af, you love to see it.

It is counted as a light attack some reason
    It shouldn't be. It's counted as a non-contact, non-basic attack (meaning doesn't trigger parry so you can't reparry Elsa, doesn't take damage from Electro, Thorns, etc.)
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    The ability to inflict K.O.s on the defenders.

And "shrug". #KingChin
  • LokxLokx Posts: 283 ★★★
    dr voodoo turning buffs into poison + his ability to add buffs onto that opponent
    dr dooms shock w/ heavy turns into a passive stun
    white mags pre fight ability making parry contact stuns passive
    shangchi overall, his fighting combo makes it so fun because you can do so much with it.
    colossus giving energy damage upon parry
    sunspot perfect block.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Sunspot and Captain Britain's force-purify mechanic
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    My favourite ability is to take hits using ht from a low attack energy champ to msytic champ
  • AustinU823AustinU823 Posts: 84 ★★
    It’s hard to pick just one. I think the most satisfying is playing with Scorpion’s debuffs that act as power stings but they don’t fall off after doing the burst damage. Makes fights against Doom especially really fun
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    My favorite champion ability is availability.

***mic-drop***