Options

Promoted in BGs victory track after losing

I lost a Battleground match after being in Bronze 1 with no promotion tokens. After taking a loss I got promoted to Silver III. Not exactly complaining but probably should be looked at

Comments

• Options
    You’re still just Bronze-1.
    First screen shows you what the next progression would be, and how many medals needed to get it.

Backwards of how Gold/Silver/etc (1/2/3) is shown to you in AW, where it shows you what Gold/Silver you are (instead of having your Ally Profile say what one you are aiming for once you reach past Rank-1 in the one you really are in)
  • Options
    S_H_C_S_H_C_ Posts: 64

You’re still just Bronze-1.
    First screen shows you what the next progression would be, and how many medals needed to get it.

Backwards of how Gold/Silver/etc (1/2/3) is shown to you in AW, where it shows you what Gold/Silver you are (instead of having your Ally Profile say what one you are aiming for once you reach past Rank-1 in the one you really are in)

Thanks for clarifying! I wasn’t looking carefully but I didn’t see silver III there before the match. I was confused but thanks for clearing up