**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Striker Button Placement Feedback - Please Let Us Reposition the Button

becauseicantbecauseicant Posts: 412 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

The current positioning of the striker button is not ideal when playing on phone. The current position of the striker button is exactly where my left thumb rests naturally and is the same area where I do my normal swiping and tapping. I would appreciate the option to reposition it, either by giving us some preset distances or letting us slide it to where it would best fit our device. In my case it needs to be way further to the right, above the sp1 bar of power.
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    I disagree… I’d rather it not be close to the special so there’s no complaints about “well I hit his button” . Besides, just move your thumb just a bit further
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Pikolu said:

While they're at it, can they move the autofight button to the pause menu because I occasionally hit it when swiping backwards on a dex

@Pikolu What the 😂 do you play on a ipod or something?
  • Options
    ShoNuff29ShoNuff29 Posts: 420 ★★★
    Yea I hate the location too. I’d rather have to “reach” for the button instead of easily accidentally hitting it.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Didn't they ask us about this like a year or so ago whenever they released strikers with root? I hate when they ask for feedback and then ignore it...
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Pikolu said:

While they're at it, can they move the autofight button to the pause menu because I occasionally hit it when swiping backwards on a dex

....how? Auto fight button is in the bottom middle.of the screen. 🤔
    I play on a note 20, so it isn't often that I'll accidentally hit it, but when I get in the zone I'm swiping forwards and backwards at different laterals on the screen and occasionally I swipe from the bottom of the screen and then I get hit in the face because autofight didn't parry. It is very annoying and I would just like it removed from the fight screen.
  • Options
    While they're at it can the fix all the input issues in the game? lol
  • Options

Didn't they ask us about this like a year or so ago whenever they released strikers with root? I hate when they ask for feedback and then ignore it...

Yeah, the button was even moved already as well due to the feedback, but now they reverted it back to the original position. Really hoping we get an option to move it, as is I'm just ignoring strikers entirely even though I wish I could use them.
  • Options
    Any updates on this? Would love to here if it's being considered or worked on. Still waiting to use strikers until we have optional placement locations :)