**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PROTECTOR OF THE MULTIVERSE??? SERIOUSLY???

Dude that is cheesy asf. What does that title have anything to do with how long you been playing the game? "Elder of the universe", "Celestial being" now those were meaningful titles. "Protector of the multiverse" sounds like a monthly quest title. Come on kabam its an anniversary title, you can do better!!

Comments

• Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 349 ★★★
    He’s absolutely right. It’s a terrible title. The others sounded epic
  • TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    Fr? Y’all actually disagree. I’m with this dude. This anniversary title is GARBAGE. It’s not something important but it sounds generic. Too many people trying so hard to act like a kabam employee and it’s annoying. Even the kabam employees are more fun than that.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’ll take yours then, thanks
  • Duaugen666Duaugen666 Posts: 20
    Idk platinum crusader is still the best one
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★
    Its a title. They mean nothing and do nothing for your account besides the story related ones
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Jokes on you. I'm on the 4 year title. Seeya in 4 years suckers!!!!!!
  • Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39
    I know there are more important things to stress about. But not all of us are whales or grind our life away or stuff like that. But we have stayed with the game all these years regardless. And I just thought that previous anniversary titles were something to reflect how powerful someone gets when they get older. Asgardian warrior all the way to celestial being do exactly that. But anyone can be a protector of the multiverse even someone born today.

But I guess you can only stretch it so far right? What can be older and more important than celestial beings right? Maybe I was being unreasonable. Good to hear all your thoughts.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Not really bothered title is title except when you are dealing with paragon or above when 8.4 comes
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    BONG BING would've been better, since we already have BING BONG
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    How do I get it?
  • Hitesh035Hitesh035 Posts: 39
    edited November 2022

How do I get it?

You can't get it yet. It's for players who have been playing for at least eight years and login during the upcoming anniversary month 12-22.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

If someone could be so kind to enlighten me...
    Where exactly did we get the information we're dealing with here...?

Inside the Contest video probably. If you're quick enough you can pause it to look at the titles in the anniversary message screenshot.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Ooh that’s actually pretty cool, hopefully they finally upped the rarity on it
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I don’t personally care about titles in the game, but if you’re saying that Elder of the Universe was in someway a meaningful title but Protector of the Multiverse isn’t meaningful I don’t know what the world is coming to. You’re saying that being the Protector of literally multiple universes, has no meaning. The titles badass. I’ll never use it, but it’s pretty awesome.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,763 ★★★★★

Hitesh035 said:

Dude that is cheesy asf. What does that title have anything to do with how long you been playing the game? "Elder of the universe", "Celestial being" now those were meaningful titles. "Protector of the multiverse" sounds like a monthly quest title. Come on kabam its an anniversary title, you can do better!!

welp Defender of the Universe was taken

Great. Now I want some kind of voltron fighting game. Thanks for that.
  • Hitesh035 said:

I know there are more important things to stress about. But not all of us are whales or grind our life away or stuff like that. But we have stayed with the game all these years regardless. And I just thought that previous anniversary titles were something to reflect how powerful someone gets when they get older. Asgardian warrior all the way to celestial being do exactly that. But anyone can be a protector of the multiverse even someone born today.

But I guess you can only stretch it so far right? What can be older and more important than celestial beings right? Maybe I was being unreasonable. Good to hear all your thoughts.

In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Celestial beings are not all old. The first ones are the first living entities in the Universe, but they can and do reproduce. Ego the Living Planet had many children, and at least one of them - Peter Quill - possessed Ego’s Celestial genes and was a Celestial being. It is also stated that the other Celestials reproduce in the cores of planets and this process is an ongoing thing: see the near-emergence of a new Celestial in Eternals.

In the Marvel comic book 616 universe, all of the Celestials are born Celestials. No one (that I’m aware of) works their way up to becoming a Celestial. The Celestials are a cosmic species of life form, not a power tier.

While anyone can claim to be a protector of the multiverse, the significance of the title is some are chosen to be protectors of the multiverse. Or, you might say, Defenders of the Multiverse. This is not something just anyone can be called to do.