**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Does Kabam have an automated system to catch big hits?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Like 1 million heath point hits for example?

Shouldn't these people be banned automatically?

Comments

• Options
    Terra said:

I mean. You can get that legitimately, with G2099s Sp3.
    Not in battleground though.. and certainly not within 20 seconds of play.
  • Options
    Dark_hoodsDark_hoods Posts: 157 ★★

Terra said:

I mean. You can get that legitimately, with G2099s Sp3.
    Not in battleground though.. and certainly not within 20 seconds of play.
    Yes in battlegrounds you can get that, though yeah 20 seconds probably not
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 938 ★★★★★
    There must be algorithm that flags up matches in BG that has hits over X amount of HP, within X amount of time and less than X amount of total hits and at X star rating of champion. Kabam will know what is statistically abnormal and everything that falls into that bracket should be highlighted. Whether it is, or whether it’s done with any degree of speed who knows.
  • Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    It’s very odd you always seem to match an automatic loss via modder every 2-3 matches. It’s so weird b/c it seems to happen whenever you’re about to reach next tier. I’ve spent over 1500 units so far this season trying to move up and only got to platinum so far.

Wait a sec….if I’m spending 1500 units and other people spending real money are also doing this, now I can see why the modders still exist and don’t ever get banned.

I keep seeing them and I’ve friended a few to track them. All of them carrying on, enjoying sweetly modded rewards. Meanwhile legit, cash paying customers just keep holding the bag.

Such a shame as the mode itself is such an innovative and incredibly fun format when playing legit folks.
  • Options
    HuenasHuenas Posts: 33
    These were incredible

• Options
    Wozzle007 said:

There must be algorithm that flags up matches in BG that has hits over X amount of HP, within X amount of time and less than X amount of total hits and at X star rating of champion. Kabam will know what is statistically abnormal and everything that falls into that bracket should be highlighted. Whether it is, or whether it’s done with any degree of speed who knows.

There must be. But is there?
  • Options
    BDVL_BDVL_ Posts: 27
    Wozzle007 said:

Hey you know what, this algorithm is works on LOL. So if someone modded on LOL they will get banned the next day. But I dont know why kabam cant do this on BG
  • Options
    BDVL_ said:

Wozzle007 said:

Hey you know what, this algorithm is works on LOL. So if someone modded on LOL they will get banned the next day. But I dont know why kabam cant do this on BG
    Really?
  • Options
    BDVL_ said:

Wozzle007 said:

The issue is a ton of people mod abyss and aren't ever banned. You can see a lot of people using the abyss exploration pfp who have 1 r3, a r2, and 2 r1s as their top champions.