**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wrong BG Tier...go figure

Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★
edited November 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Why did I just get promoted to Silver III when I should be Silver II????

I would LOVE if someone from Kabam could give me answer! Which i doubt it

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    It's a bad UI.

You're in Silver III, and you're working towards Silver II.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That means you need 3 wins to reach Silver II
  • Options
    edited November 2022

Ummmm....no. I went throught Bronze I and II along with Silver III.

Therefore I am Silver II..
  • Options

• Options
    _Pez__Pez_ Posts: 215 ★★★
    All your screenshots show what they would look like if you were silver 3, the silver 3 rewards are ticked as you got promoted to silver 3, now you are working for silver 2 and it shows you the next rewards
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yeap the way you were used to it in Season 1 was changed. Previously when you Started you were presented as Bronze 3 and you had to win two matches to become Bronze 2. Now when you start you are still shown as Bronze 3 and have to complete two wins but you are not Bronze 2 after those first wins you are let’s call it verified bronze 3. Lol it’s confusing the way Kabaam changed it between seasons. This was changed half way into Season 2, probably a mistake on someone’s part.
  • Options
    Dragoon81 said:

Yeap the way you were used to it in Season 1 was changed. Previously when you Started you were presented as Bronze 3 and you had to win two matches to become Bronze 2. Now when you start you are still shown as Bronze 3 and have to complete two wins but you are not Bronze 2 after those first wins you are let’s call it verified bronze 3. Lol it’s confusing the way Kabaam changed it between seasons. This was changed half way into Season 2, probably a mistake on someone’s part.

Thank you! That sounds like a very reasonable response.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

@theblair123 I thought I told you to stop stalking me. Are you patiently waiting on forum for me to post something so you can try and rekindle things with me??..because that's weird.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Every day, I wait for you to post so that I can answer your questions and help you solve your problems
  • Options

@theblair123 I thought I told you to stop stalking me. Are you patiently waiting on forum for me to post something so you can try and rekindle things with me??..because that's weird.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Every day, I wait for you to post so that I can answer your questions and help you solve your problems
    Sure does feel like it.

No means no...but I guess it's OK to harass people in forum. As long as Kabam likes you
  • Options

That means you need 3 wins to reach Silver II

His initial reply to your question was to give you an accurate answer (although slightly simplified, since you did not understand it).
    Which was same reply as others have given you.
    Wasn’t in a confrontational tone or anything.

The way they laid out the representation of levels seems very confusing. (and @Dragoon81 , are you saying that the original Beta/Season 1 displayed things more akin to how AW is ? If so, that sounds like the way they should have kept it).
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Yeap @SummonerNR if you recall or search the forums you will see tons of post from people last season about being ranked down in BGs. Fact is no one was ranked down they just randomly changed how they display rank versus where you are.
  • Options

Sure does feel like it.

No means no...but I guess it's OK to harass people in forum. As long as Kabam likes you
    Every person on this thread has attempted to help you but you’ve been obdurate and unappreciative in virtually every instance. This isn’t the way to show your appreciation.
This discussion has been closed.