Do relics change your profile pic champ for others to see?

Interested cause Ive always kept venom highest natural prestige to maintain him in profile pic for others to see.. Will relics change this?

Comments

• Cat_MurdockCat_Murdock Member, Content Creators Posts: 1,019 Content Creator
    I too am extremely interested in this question for the same reason 🔍
  • AnotherVariantAnotherVariant Member Posts: 68
    Yup! Would love some insight on this topic..

Surprisingly would effect if I'm going for relic resources if I could increase the gap on my venom for profile pic purposes!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    A Relic’s prestige is independent of who they are bound to (they do not even need to be bound to factor in prestige), they do increase the PI of a champ they are bound to however. Meaning they change what you see but not what others see.

A Relic’s prestige is independent of who they are bound to (they do not even need to be bound to factor in prestige), they do increase the PI of a champ they are bound to however. Meaning they change what you see but not what others see.

Ok so to rephrase the question:
    Is the profile pic others see based on champ with highest natural prestige OR champ with highest prestige overall including relic???
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Natural prestige.

Natural prestige.

Thanks!
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Your profile picture is based of the champion with the highest PI. This can be changed via masteries and boosts. However, when you click in the profile of someone, it will be based on top 4 prestige champions. When I run the recoil tree, Nebula takes the place of Iron doom as my pfofile picture thanks to her insane boost to PI and the relic I attached to her.