Options

Hilarious 2nd week BG metaπŸ˜‚

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Kudos kabam! This new meta is pretty amazing just like the crit me with your best shot one( maybe not as good as that).

The healing is so damn potent the defenders complete fights with 100% healthπŸ˜‚. Won some lost some but it is incredibly funny!
Torch and AA are crazy good once again but if they are banned and you don’t have the right counter you’re in for trouble!
Make sure to ban heavy regen champs like gorr and sassy cuz 150% increased healing and you might as well forget about those 30k defender HP points!
Some highlights of different matches where sometimes I and sometimes others barely made a scratch πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sersei is joke with juggernaut even in this metta
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 153 β˜…
    Anyways as for the meta...I agree. Not as good as crit me with your best shot but still fun...
  • Options
    AzdefAzdef Posts: 153 β˜…

Kudos kabam! This new meta is pretty amazing just like the crit me with your best shot one( maybe not as good as that).

The healing is so damn potent the defenders complete fights with 100% healthπŸ˜‚. Won some lost some but it is incredibly funny!
    Torch and AA are crazy good once again but if they are banned and you don’t have the right counter you’re in for trouble!
    Make sure to ban heavy regen champs like gorr and sassy cuz 150% increased healing and you might as well forget about those 30k defender HP points!
    Some highlights of different matches where sometimes I and sometimes others barely made a scratch πŸ˜‚

Sorry buddy. Was that our fight that I put up? Didn't realise. Not intentional...please accept my humble apology if that was indeed you...
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,268 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This was my first GC match.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah this meta is almost unplayable. I usually play 5-8 matched a day I've played maybe 6 in two days. But hey at least it will change next week hahahaha.
  • Options
    Azdef said:

Sorry buddy. Was that our fight that I put up? Didn't realise. Not intentional...please accept my humble apology if that was indeed you...
    I didn’t even realise that myselfπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Cyborg17 said:

🀭🀣

That’s exactly the fights I’m talking aboutπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well done on that Sersi. I would have expected her at 100%.

Sersei is joke with juggernaut even in this metta

I legit had to put the game down for a minute after getting absolutely rinsed by a Sersi, as Juggernaut. I was so mad, I legit had to stop and go do something else πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hate it.

It's basically 100% RNG deck dependent. Crit me w/y Best Shot was all about skill as you had to intercept to get the crits so any champ could work. This one is basically hope you get the few champs that negate healing and hope they your opponent doesn't.
  • Options

I hate it.

It's basically 100% RNG deck dependent. Crit me w/y Best Shot was all about skill as you had to intercept to get the crits so any champ could work. This one is basically hope you get the few champs that negate healing and hope they your opponent doesn't.

Yup what deck you get is can actually make u cry sometimes πŸ˜‚ but it sure is funπŸ˜‚
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,268 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So last night someone rage forfeit as they were about to select their last champ from the three choices.
    Thank you kind soul. May BG bring you lot of deckluck.
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210 β˜…
    I won a fight 50 points to 4 points. Both fights lasted the whole allotted time.
  • Options

So what I'm seeing is, my strategy should just be pausing the game for two minutes every fight.

So funny thing, if you pause out the timer you get forcibly disconnected by kabam once the timer ends, and you won't reconnect in time to finish the match so you will be automatically forfeited.
  • Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158 β˜…

Man these sandbaggers suck. Haven't got an even match in forever. I even have the champs that would be op with those nodes