where can I get coals for pumping relics?

NikolaikNikolaik Member Posts: 13
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
hello people, who knows where to get them?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    Right now I think the only way is to dupe relics
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,294 ★★★★★
    I think their in-game name is "Embers", might be wrong.

I think the ways to get them should be from other sources beyond duping them, otherwise it'll be really slow to rank them. Maybe they'll be added as a reward for the future new EQ difficulty 🤔
  • NikolaikNikolaik Member Posts: 13
    Terra said:

I think the ways to get them should be from other sources beyond duping them, otherwise it'll be really slow to rank them. Maybe they'll be added as a reward for the future new EQ difficulty 🤔

So while they are not in the game, they will appear in the future, do I understand you correctly?
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    Nikolaik said:

Terra said:

So while they are not in the game, they will appear in the future, do I understand you correctly?
    They're reworking difficulty levels for both EQ and SQ so I think they'll include relics and relic resources in the revamped rewards
    Terra said:

Nikolaik said:

Terra said:

They're reworking difficulty levels for both EQ and SQ so I think they'll include relics and relic resources in the revamped rewards
    Thank you
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    As of now we will get coal for Christmas in our inbox

As of now we will get coal for Christmas in our inbox

Cool