Options

What type of playstyle do you love/hate the most?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    0casual0 said:

I hate ramp up champions that will punish you if you messed up. *cough cough Stryfe *cough cough

The playstyle that I like is Mojo. Just do the prompts and get bunch of followers. The really best thing is it applied to both attacker and defender which makes it easier. You can also not touch the opponent at all but it will be a bit risky. Overall really fun playstyle.

Another one is Hit-Monkey. No specific rotation or playstyle. Just MLM till the end. But if you want to use him for utilities (Assassin's Cunning & Primal Rage) just change a little bit of combo. Either start with MLM or MM.

One more that I like is Overseer. Get 6 gamma then SP3 and fight will usually be over at that point. That burst damage is insane.

I literally just sorted this out about 10 minutes ago with Hit Monkey as I had not really been using him at all. MLM is the trick for sure.
  • Options
    e_BULKe_BULK Posts: 23
    edited December 2022
    Personally, I enjoy basically all the playstyles, but tend to prioritise control during the fight and flexibility (in terms of being able to success in different situations with the same champion using it differently or being able to face a lot of different situations with a single strategy). What I don't like is using champions in which in order to do a proper use of them you need to set up correctly several things and even then you depend on the AI behaviour. Examples of this could be iHulk or Annihilus. Even though I know they can be powerful, I am not willing to go through the frustration of failing due to that.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,351 ★★★★★
    Combos and specials is my fav playstyle
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hate champs like guardian and Shang chi. Collect those charges for fat sp2 type and parry heavy type.

Love play it rash rintrah type champs and block hitting champs
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,200 ★★★★★
    Face blocking is the worst playstyle I can imagine. I would know.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★★
    Any champ that has the phase ability just trips me.
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited December 2022
    After playing them for so long, simple parry 5hit champs put me to sleep. Parry heavy I feel the same about. Particularly for champions that require you parry i.e. Colossus, sunspot, AA. Champs that allow you to play around with heavy intercepts and punishes I love. I also hate ramp up champs that don't carry over between fights. Guilly99 was my most hyped champ for so long until I got her and was massively disappointed. Proxima just might be my least favorite champ period.

My favorite playstyles now are the intercept/punish type champs (Tigra, Hercules), and high versatility champs that can take on a ton of different fights (Warlock, Doom, Claire). I enjoy heavy-reliant champs a lot as long as they don't require you to parry for every heavy. Hype is fun.

I'm starting to really enjoy block pen as well. Hulkling is quickly growing on me and I'm currently hunting for valkyrie out of the featured crystal.
  • Options
    I personally enjoy just any simple champs that hit hard. I dislike champs that have a lot of timers or feel too stressful to play, such as maintaining a specific complicated rotation