**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pure Skill - Now it is half a year ago

Comments

• Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    Sorry...wrong discussion

Kabam, you can move it to the known bugs...
    You can also delete it, but....

it will come up again
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    YoMoves wrote: »
    Because it's spam at this point. He keeps reposting the same thing again and again and again. It's obvious the devs do not have plans to fix it. Pure Skill is dead. Nobody is requiring you to have the mastery anyways. In fact, to fix it would require nerfing all the other champions as a whole, because they ignore a lot of armor and resistances with crits as it is now.

As an ex-user of Pure Skill...move on.

If they have no plans to fix it, they should refund it!

If it's broken and they know that, players are out of real money.

So... something does need to be addressed... this is a huge FU to players who purchased it.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Regardless of this, I still find his now daily reminders extremely annoying, and I'm sure others do too. Constantly reminding someone of a thing is not going to make them want to do the thing, you know what I'm saying? Unfortunately, patience is probably the best option here, even though it's frustrating as all getout.
  • YoMoves wrote: »
    Because it's spam at this point. He keeps reposting the same thing again and again and again. It's obvious the devs do not have plans to fix it. Pure Skill is dead. Nobody is requiring you to have the mastery anyways. In fact, to fix it would require nerfing all the other champions as a whole, because they ignore a lot of armor and resistances with crits as it is now.

As an ex-user of Pure Skill...move on.

If they have no plans to fix it, they should refund it!

If it's broken and they know that, players are out of real money.

So... something does need to be addressed... this is a huge FU to players who purchased it.

@Kabam Wolf @Kabam Vydious

Regardless of this, I still find his now daily reminders extremely annoying, and I'm sure others do too. Constantly reminding someone of a thing is not going to make them want to do the thing, you know what I'm saying? Unfortunately, patience is probably the best option here, even though it's frustrating as all getout.

I don't understand how it's annoying? Can't you just ignore the thread?
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Ignoring something doesn't remove the issue. I don't want to see him get in trouble for spamming or the like. He obviously cares about the game, but constantly resending the same message isn't exactly going to win anyone over...like I said before. Either have patience and faith that it will be fixed, or move on.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ignoring something doesn't remove the issue. I don't want to see him get in trouble for spamming or the like. He obviously cares about the game, but constantly resending the same message isn't exactly going to win anyone over...like I said before. Either have patience and faith that it will be fixed, or move on.

Or spam support
    Hello Kabam,

I guess you simply forgot to answer....So here the reminder

We are at the same point as in the last months, so I repeat here once more the same issue:
    More than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery Pure Skill and nothing actually happened.
    No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that thsi mastery is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

My solution is also still the same:
    I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the near future (just for your comprehension: Near future means latest after one further month), then you should be fair and send a refund in terms of the units needed to reach level 4 and 5.

And please don't be upset, but you acting in this issue has nothing to do with a businesslike conduct. That's no insult, it's simply a fact.

When I don't receive a reactions with a reliable date of a bug solution release, then we will read a new opened thread tomorrow.
    Reason for this procedure is my feeling, that you put such and other messages that you don't like or prioritise, directly in to the trash basket.
    But you can simply convince me from the opposite….you read and react professional on the message above

Explanation for "professional":
    This has nothing to do with copy and paste answers, which say nothing.
    Professional reactions are based in this connection on facts:
    - date of solution release
    - when no solution, then kind and amount of refund for the affected players

Thanks ahead for your response
  • I am also still expecting either a solution or a refund for Pure Skill Mastery. It got nerfed, please do NOT reply to this saying it is working as expected, since the damage inflicted before the nerf compared to the damage inflicted after the nerf is not at all similar. so IT IS NOT working as intended when we unlocked all 5 levels. We deserve a refund for it or a fix (a real one)
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    I'm in the same boat. They will never answer, nor fix, or reimburse us for a broken mastery. It's by no means cheap. It was one of the only 2 mastery for class champs that worked.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Still not spending till this is fixed or refunded, not even the $1 crystal
    Hello Kabam,

we are still at the same point as in the last months, so I repeat here once more the same issue:
    More than half a year is gone since the nerf of this mastery Pure Skill and nothing actually happened.
    No information about possible solutions or the level of advance. I can understand that thsi mastery is possibly not at top of your priority list of bugs, but for me and others it is very annoying, because we spent a lot of time and units to reach level 5 in this mastery.

My solution is also still the same:
    I think when you do not intend to introduce a solution in the near future (just for your comprehension: Near future means latest after one further month), then you should be fair and send a refund in terms of the units needed to reach level 4 and 5.

And please don't be upset, but you acting in this issue has nothing to do with a businesslike conduct. That's no insult, it's simply a fact.

When I don't receive a reactions with a reliable date of a bug solution release, then we will read a new opened thread tomorrow.
    Reason for this procedure is my feeling, that you put such and other messages that you don't like or prioritise, directly in to the trash basket.
    But you can simply convince me from the opposite….you read and react professional on the message above

Explanation for "professional":
    This has nothing to do with copy and paste answers, which say nothing.
    Professional reactions are based in this connection on facts:
    - date of solution release
    - when no solution, then kind and amount of refund for the affected players

Thanks ahead for your response
  • MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    I just think it doesn't really matter to them. It's one of those things that only affect a relatively small number of players. Highly doubt anybody is quitting or stopping spending over this. Plus you can recoup the mastery points from it.

I think they're aware of the issue as far as units spent to get the higher levels that are now useless. I just think it's sooooo far down the priority list it will never see the light of day.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    I can understand the lull of no compensation right away. But this has gone on wayyy to long. Even if this will be fixed in the future, there should be some sort of small fix or help in the form of compensation for these players.
  • bigmull1bigmull1 Posts: 45
    @MisterNiceGuy , I agree with you that it doesn't seem to matter to them. However, justifying their lack of effort in a fix only gives them more of a reason to deprioritize. Yes, the number of players that unlocked and used lvl 5 Pure Skill is probably a small % of total players. But I would bet the players that do have it represent a much higher % of the paying players. I also agree that Pure Skill being worthless it hasn't deterred most from future spending. But we as customers have a duty to request a fix or compensation. Just as we would for anything else a customer pays for. It brings me joy to see the occasional post about Pure Skill. It needs to be brought up from time to time.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    That it’s taken more than 10 months to address this is pretty bad. This is taking “dragging your heels” to new lengths
  • eteodoro7eteodoro7 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Wolf Any news?
  • eteodoro7eteodoro7 Posts: 17
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit or @kabam wolf
    I have a idea. Why you only exchange the % in a flat rate number? Like level 1 ignore 250 enemy armor with critical hits, lvl 2 500, lvl 3 1000, lvl 4 2000, lvl 5 4000. I think its not unbalance for the game (only works in critical hits). It will help a lot who spent 4650 units on pure skill.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    That is has taken 9 months to properly address sucks 100% (100 out of 100 for you flat rate lovers)
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    MikeHock wrote: »
    That is has taken 9 months to properly address sucks 100% (100 out of 100 for you flat rate lovers)

They'd be better off just issuing refunds of units for the cores purchased for it at this point.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Still nothing here? I'd like to have back my 1k+ units spent to unlock the level 4 (totally a waste, but I did it before 12.0)
  • 313rd313rd Posts: 158
    Coming up on the one year anniversary...
    Said this was going to happen, while I remember silly folks telling me, “no one cares, it’s insignificant, have faith, it will be addressed. “ But here we are, people are still interested, still waiting, still uncompensated, still broken.

Sup?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It's pretty insulting at this point. They've admitted that having any more than 3 points is useless now, and even having those doesn't make a lot of a difference anyway. They've also screwed us over on class detect masteries. The really don't give two **** about it, as they have their mystic dispersion mastery cash cow, and they will never listen to any suggestions about that.

How about making pure skill cancel out MD ? They could make it so whenever a buff on a skill champ expires, it has up to a 85% chance not to trigger MD. Dexterity, fury, cruelty, whatever buff you have expiring won't give power gain to mystics. Pipe dream I know, it would be cheaper for them to just offer refunds instead.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Any possibility of a remedy or assistance for those of us who invested in Pure Skill coming in the new update? Maybe? Possibly?

Dr. Zola
  • JstewJstew Posts: 46
    Gotta admire the tenacity.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Any possibility of a remedy or assistance for those of us who invested in Pure Skill coming in the new update? Maybe? Possibly?

Dr. Zola

I believe we have received an answer on Mastery Pure Skill through lack of information and updates. It's closing in on a year and it has not be addressed in a meaningful way.

The same goes for the scout and detect Mastery...

It feels as through these have fallen into the "If we ignore these long enough, they will just go away" buckets.
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Could we get an update on what Kabam plans to do about Pure Skill Mastery. Many people maxed this out before 12.0 changes and have been left hanging since it just isn't effective or worth it at all ever since diminishing return was implemented. Many of us have been patiently waiting for any word on this and nothing and this is extremely infuriating specially since it cost 145 Skill Cores to unlock or 4350 units.

I included a video made by another player demostrating the difference.

https://youtu.be/hXPKvTENSZs

If we could get some type response from a mod it would be extremely appreciated.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Ad0ra_
This discussion has been closed.