**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

BG Matchmaking

Starting today BG isn't trying to match my 2 star deck with similar decks. After a couple seconds i pop up a match against 6 star decks. It did this 3 times in row. I presume a 4th attempt would have given the same result so I didn't bother with a 4th try.

Comments

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    Yeah the matchmaking changes are working now, you can't use anything other than your best champs anymore.
  • 247247 Posts: 5
    I guess I'm done with BG then. The 2 star BG's were fun and balanced. The 6 star BG's not so much. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware they were making changes to BG.
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131
    I’m matching against summoners with 1m rating more than me!!! How **** the matching system works!?!?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,245 ★★★★★
    247 said:

I guess I'm done with BG then. The 2 star BG's were fun and balanced. The 6 star BG's not so much. Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware they were making changes to BG.

Having a skill advantage may be fun for you but not for your opponent, that's why we needed these changes. With that being said I do think they made the game mode too hard for TB and above though.
  • 247247 Posts: 5
    I was winning about half of my 2 star battlegrounds so apparently my skill wasn't much of an advantage.

But it doesn't matter now. Changes have been made whether I agree with them or not. I can either use my 6 stars or not participate in BG's. I choose not to participate.