**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Motivated Veteran Player 5289 Prestige looking for strong 5x5 Alliance due to daylight savings

Hey all Losspik here

I'm a highly active veteran player (since 02.01.2015) looking for a quality alliance.

A lot of map 5 & 6 experience @ expert level with alliance prestige of 5.5K
Regular bosskiller with consistent kills against all map 5 & 6 Mini Bosses.
Tier 1 AW experience often MVP always in the top 3/4 players.
Officer experience in multiple alliances including running my own BGs , path assignment & placement
Top roster of 3 R4 5*s 23 5/50 4*s 2 R3 5*s

I've completed all in game content with the exception of LOL 100% (1 run through) & play arena for milestones weekly.

My reason for looking for a move is due to the recent daylight savings changes, I'm in South Africa where there is no daylight savings as such AQ used to start @ 9PM local giving me enough time to get in 4 moves, it now starts after 10pm by which time Im often in bed.

This is why I'm looking for a 5x5 alliance where the start of AQ isn't imperative to have all 10 players in as it is with map 6.

I'm still highly competitive & am 1 T2 Alpha away from a 4th R4 5* as such Id prefer a top end 5x5 alliance getting close to Top 300.

I'm looking to move after current AQ & have prestige sheets AQ scores etc at the ready.
I'm based in South Africa (6 hours ahead of US (Eastern) 1 hour ahead of Europe) but have been playing in predominantly US alliances for years

Hit me up on Line ID losspik I have prestige sheets AQ scores etc at the ready look forward to hearing from you!
wv575t020xp9.png
4avl2cvee0od.png

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    It looks like Ive found an alliance. thanks to everyone that got hold of me.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    Im on the market again if there's any alliances available
  • Contact me
    Line app: jonnieblaze
    Ign: Cosmickk
    Map 5x5. AW, tier 3. I have an international bg