**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7-hour rewards nerfed

7-hour rewards were one of the primary ways to get 2* Sig Stones for maxing out all of the rare 2*s once you got them from collector crystals. Now that we don't have a constant flow of 2* Sig Stones, this adds an additional layer of problems to getting a fully maxed account.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

Nothing pleases these foos

I'm not pleased by this 🤣
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★

Danxor said:

7-hour rewards were one of the primary ways to get 2* Sig Stones for maxing out all of the rare 2*s once you got them from collector crystals. Now that we don't have a constant flow of 2* Sig Stones, this adds an additional layer of problems to getting a fully maxed account.

You know you could just use the solo shards to buy regular solo crystals at a fraction of the price of the Supreme crystals? For the price of like two supreme crystals, you can get easily a ton of signature stones and or gems.
    This. They're loaded with them.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    the update is fine with small chunk of relis iso. But 2* sigs were nice though.
  • Options
    I can see where you’re coming from - I love the lower sig rewards like the +99 sig stones but ultimately this is a substantial buff to the rewards.

I do hope that like with 2 months ago when there was ~250 2* stones available they do that sort of thing more often because it is fun and ultimately valueless in terms of real account progression
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Seriously? You created a post regarding 2* :/
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    it's a buff you id.....
    I'd rather have those 5* generic sigs now than 2* sigs from before duh.
    fingers crossed those 2* sigs from special event stores better come back
  • Options
    Marostrange2005Marostrange2005 Posts: 422 ★★★
    yes true i think they should buff all rewards to make us earn 2* sig stones instead of r4 mats and 6* shards cause without 2 star champs we cant play the game
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    *kabam adds 6* nexuses to 7 hour events*

"where am i supposed to get my 4* sigs from now???"